32. Addicted To Coffee. [I'm So Addicted To You.]

Link: https://mobile.twitter.com/PoemHeaven/status/1579018030503206912

****

There was quite a lot of hissing "Get your hands off me, you crazy Alpha!!!",  because Mu Qing was adamant to clean the whole house before they left for work, and Feng Xin was laughing his ass off, watching him trying to escape his grabbing, claiming hugs, small bites over his ears and jaws, and small kisses all over his neck.

What was this? Was he growing old? Was his papa right? 

Feng Xin was quite amazed with himself. He had never cared so much, never before. But making the little Omega blush was his new favorite thing, and he had fun teasing him and watching his cheeks and nose get quite pink.

They set out around noon, finally, and this time  –  got on the subway to travel to work. Mu Qing was at least thankful for that  –  had they been in a cab, he was quite sure, the Alpha would have been all over him yet again.

It felt so nice... so nice... to feel him so close all the time! To feel his warm scent so close... to feel his warm hands on his body... it was heaven! He was still not quite sure just how he got to be so lucky, but he said nothing, too afraid not to undo the magic  –  whatever it was. He turned his phone on, which kept on buzzing for two full minutes, now receiving all notifications from last night, which amused the Alpha tremendously, but he frowned, knowing too well that he was going to have trouble with his mom and his dad once he got home.

They worried too much, and for a second he bit his lips, now wondering whether they were perhaps right to do so. He looked up at the too-happy-looking Alpha, wondering whether he was in any danger.

- Why are you looking at me like I've eaten your breakfast, pup?   -  Feng Xin joked.

- Ha-ha. Very funny, asshole.  –  Mu Qing mumbled.

A strong arm wrapped itself around him, pulling him in closer, and he smirked a little now. If... once  the Alpha had marked him  –  his scent would be all just for him. He tried to ignore the strange glances they got from the people standing nearby. He didn't worry  –  his Alpha was by far the strongest here; he was going to protect him.

 He didn't worry  –  his Alpha was by far the strongest here; he was going to protect him

His Alpha was the strongest.  He had been so patient with him... He had kept him safe, always. He had protected him from angry customers at the bar, multiple times. He had always asked about how he felt, what he wanted. He had never forced him about anything. He even had controlled his rut because of him, which – he was sure of it!  –  had hurt, probably a lot!

No, he wasn't in any danger. He was safer than any time before. He was where he belonged  –  it was a sure feeling, deep in his guts, and he could not escape from the certainty of it.

- Alpha?  –  he now stared into the pretty face, a little afraid.

- Mmmm?  –  Feng Xin reacted immediately.  –  What's wrong?