55. Knotting You. \\♡// Bonding You. 🔞

****

It was already dark outside, when there was a knock on the door. Feng Xin was in the kitchen, almost fully naked, sweating profusely, and having a brave battle with the blender, sulking and cursing:

- How the fuck does this blasted thing work? How am I supposed to know?! Who the fuck ever uses this shit anyway?! What the hell??? I don't even know who dragged this damned motherfucker here... Who was it?! Was it you???

He lifted his eyes  –  his idea about making smoothies for the Omega was a bad idea!!!  -   but Mu Qing was not in the kitchen any more.

The boy trudged to the front door sleepily  –  the fact that the whole house was very warm now was making him super drowsy.

- Yes?  –  he opened the door, mildly curious  –  he had never met any of Feng Xin's friends, so he hoped it might be one of them now.

Mu Qing gaped: the Alpha's father was standing right there, flushed and puffing, and carrying two bags in each hand.

Their eyes met and Feng Xin's father gaped too: the boy was barefoot, and wearing one of the bouncer's shirts that looked like he had thrown a tent over his shoulders. His hair was down and he looked as if he was just waking up, although it was almost 8 o'clock in the evening. There was the unmistakable combination of a baby smell and a musky smell about him, and the Omega knew for sure  –  Mu Qing's heat had started.

- Ah, A-Qing! You look so pretty!  –  the man exclaimed now, grinning, happy about his son's choice.

- Hiiiii!!!!  –  Mu Qing finally woke up and rushed to give him a huge hug, making the Omega laugh.  –  Come in! Quick! It's so cold outside!!! Are you very cold???

- Ummm...

They tumbled inside, giggling and chatting, and Feng Xin peeked around a corner now:

- Yea, I thought I overheard Pa's voice.  –  he mumbled to himself now.  –  Papa, please! This blender hates me!!!  –  he whined now.