50. Black Alpha ||●○||White Omega [Part 2] 🔞

***

Feng Xin could easily see that the boy was shaking with his desire and his impatience, yet  –  Mu Qing was also swooning. He could only guess that sex was very different for an Omega when in heat, and when not. The pain was sharper, the sex drive was duller now too, and he knew that he had to be a little more careful, despite the boy's provocative words, despite his own words.

Mu Qing's eyes were closed, and he waited, shaken between impatience and fear of what was coming, just like every time. He was sure that his lover now came closer, leaning over him, because Feng Xin's long curls caressed his skin, and he immediately lifted his arms to touch him, meet him, hold him. He craved for him, as if he was, truly, an inseparable part of himself, to be re-united, re-incorporated into him once again.

He knew to expect a new sharp pain, and the Alpha's harsh words suggested rough sex, but now he only felt the hot breath on his skin  –  Feng Xin was kissing lightly over his cheek, his jaw, and his hand caressed his belly slightly, sliding over his round hips with delight  –  he knew this, because the Alpha's scent was pure joy, enjoyment. Amazed, he opened his eyes slowly, watching his mate literally melt with pleasure just to be touching him.

- You are so pretty... so soft... so sweet... Is all of this sweetness,  is all of this whiteness mine? Truly mine?

Mu Qing propped himself up in the bed a little, watching him with great love. The Alpha was kneeling there, between his legs, quite foolishly, as hard as he could be, condom on, but his cheeks were flushed, and he was caressing and purring subconsciously.

He shuddered  –  the touch was magical, special, because it came from the only one who had the right to touch him now  –  and he murmured too, encouraging his Alpha, assuring him once again that it was all very, very real.

- My love... Please, love me, my love... I am here, Alpha  –  I am here just for you... I want to be so warm and soft and giving for you, Alpha... I want to be everything you need... I wanna give you everything, it's all for you... My body, my heart... my kisses, my scent... all I have, all I am... it's all for you, my mate... Please, come to me... I've been waiting for so long... I'm craving, I'm waiting...

Feng Xin heard the soft words well. He was looking at the boy underneath him carefully now. Mu Qing was lying on his back, very flushed, gasping; his long hair was glossy and glistening now, still moist after the bath; his eyes shone with the sheer happiness of the moment, and his parted lips were crimson, inviting, waiting to be invaded, ready to welcome him... to greet him again, on his arrival back home.

- I love you.  –  he murmured now, amazed anew.  –  Just when did I fall in love with you?

- Feng Xin, you are my Destiny. Be with me.  –  Mu Qing whispered, hot with the pleasure and his rushing red blood.

The Alpha leaned closer down, propped on one forearm onto the bed, next to Mu Qing's face, while his other hand just grabbed his throbbing hard-on and helped lead it into the small hot hole, slowly, gradually this time, pushing.

The Omega didn't make a sound this time, but he sighed deeply, smiling with the already familiar pain, the incomparable sensation of being so full, of being restored, of getting to be whole again, after a lifetime of missing some essential part to himself. 

One again, whole again.

- I feel you.  –  he purred now.  –  No matter the condom. I feel how hot you are. I hear your blood, Alpha.

- Baby... How loved you are, Mu Qing...

They wrapped themselves around each other, limbs entwining with strong limbs, skin on naked, sweating skin, merging in silence, blending their scents, purring quietly for each other, hot and happy, complete, fulfilled.