54. Naked. /|\ Un-naked.

***

Feng Xin was shivering. Not because he was cold, no. Because he was nervous. The Omega in his arms didn't seem responsive at all  –  Mu Qing looked pale and utterly exhausted.

The taxi drove too slowly, and he was growling all the time, too angry. 

But the scent... No, he could not possibly go on with this angry scent, so he took a deep breath, and crooned softly in the boy's ear:

- Baby... It's all alright, you know... I'll get you warm in just a minute... You will be alright... We will sleep all day tomorrow... I promise... I'll get you warm, you are so cold, puppy... Oh... Oh, you smell so good, tho... So nice, so sweet... You are the sweetest thing, pup... No doubt about it... No, baby. No... I'm here, lovely... It's all OK...

He hoped that the Omega would purr for him after hearing those words, but it didn't happen.

The first thing he did after he carried his lover out of the rain and into the safety of his house was to kick the heater into action. He tried to put Mu Qing on the sofa, but  –  as weak and limp as the boy looked  –  he never let go of him; it was as if the two of them had merged together fully, glued by some superglue, skin on skin, heart to heart.

 He tried to put Mu Qing on the sofa, but  –  as weak and limp as the boy looked  –  he never let go of him; it was as if the two of them had merged together fully, glued by some superglue, skin on skin, heart to heart

He smiled faintly  –  it felt good. 

So now he carried the sleepy Omega into the bathroom, immediately starting the hot water.

- Honey...? Puppy? Come on, sweetness... Come on... Let's get the wet clothes off. Yea? Yea...? Oh! Such a good puppy!

Mu Qing was whimpering, but finally let go a little, and let the Alpha get him naked. Feng Xin's hands were trembling; he had missed the beautiful slender body so much!

- So skinny, my love... so weak...  -  the bouncer was mumbling.  –  I'll get you some good food very soon. Very soon, honey... Mmmm...

Getting the both of them out of their clothes took some time, but he wasn't in a hurry. His hands were roaming the tender skin, the sticking bones, caressing, touching again. 

It was oh so good  –  to be so close! The Omega sighed, relaxing a little, and leaned over onto him, half-asleep, half-dreaming. The bruise on his neck had faded a little, but the marking was still clearly visible, still quite fragrant, and Feng Xin could not help himself  –  the temptation was too strong. He carefully removed the long wet hair from that one shoulder and bent down to kiss and lick extremely gently.

The Omega shuddered, perhaps it hurt, but he immediately tilted his head to the side, offering his neck by instinct now, prompting to his loved one that it was OK, that it was allowed, that he wanted it too.

- Such a good boy... Such a tasty little boy...  -  the Alpha purred.

The boy smiled a little, catching just the intonation of his voice, he was sure of it, but let himself be handled and put into the warm water now.