44. [quote:] 'I Love You!!!/I Hate You!!!' - Feng Xin🏹|⚔️Mu Qing

***

Yea, Feng Xin totally forgot to text Mu Qing that night  –  he just walked home, brooding and too tired to care about anything. The conversation with Hua Cheng had been actually more taxing and exhausting than the walk across town.

So he was woken at about 4:30 a.m. by a whimper:

- Alpha!!!!

Mu Qing was straddling his hips, leaning over him in bed, sobbing and dripping on him  –  both tears and snot, his hair too messy and his eyes too puffy. He had let himself in again.

- Dammit.  –  the Alpha grumbled sleepily now.  –  I think I made a mistake with that key...

- ALPHA!!!!!!

The Omega was spreading out such immense distress and sadness and worry that he frowned, blinking fast  –  the scent was so intense that it got him fully awake far too quickly.

- Take your clothes off, puppy, and come to bed. Come on.  –  he cooed now, trying to smile.

The Omega obeyed immediately, shivering intensely, and he again cursed himself in his head.

- I need to buy a heater, and soon... The little one is constantly too cold... Ughh...

Mu Qing got into bed, trembling all over, and pressed himself to the strong, warm body, babbling too quickly:

- I was so worried... and when you didn't text back, I was so scared... I was so scared, so scared... I thought something bad had happened... and I called, but no one picked up... and I was so afraid... I thought I've lost you, Alpha... I thought the worst has happened... and I... I just had to come... I just had to see... I missed you so much, Alpha... I was so scared... so scared...

Feng Xin pressed him to himself harder, fully aware that it probably hurt, that he was probably suffocating him, but he had to.

- Forgive me, little puppy...  -  he mumbled now, truly regretting not having called.  –  I was really tired... I walked too far tonight, baby... And I... I am still not used to... someone caring so much... I am so used to being all alone, puppy... I missed my little puppy so much today... Oh, baby... don't cry any more, baby...

- Alpha... Don't leave me, Alpha...

Mu Qing was relaxing more, murmuring, begging, pacified by the strong pheromones, cuddled and warm now.

- Never, baby... Not ever. Sleep now, pup. Rest. I am here. You are safe.

The little Omega lifted his flushed face up, begging for a kiss, and the Alpha smiled faintly, granting him his wish  –  and kissing his lips gently.

- Hold me, Alpha... My Alpha...  -  he was purring, falling asleep quickly now.

- Rest, sweet Omega.