19. [quote:] 'WHAT THE FUCK???' - Feng Xin

****

Feng Xin went to work, as usual, about 4 in the afternoon (too early, again), kind of hopeful that he could get... what? News?

No, no one had come to open the place. The only two people who had keys were Mu Qing and Xie Lian. He had never cared to get his own replica  -  his shifts were by definition night shifts. There was just a note on the door  –  one of the suppliers had come by around noon, but nobody was here to accept the order.

He growled, totally exasperated, and just veered right, sitting in a pub nearby, and immediately ordering a beer. He looked so intimidating and fierce that no one dared to even approach him about his exploding scent.

***

Xie Lian was happily spending the Monday in bed, cuddling with his lover. They did indeed order pizza and beer  –  well, some more beer than the fridge already held  –  and were watching movies, kissing a lot and feeding each other, laughing and dizzy with happiness. It was pure joy to be in each other's arms again.

- GeGe is so amazing... Mmm...  -  Hua Cheng was purring, wedged between his Alpha's thighs, his head resting on his belly.  –  But GeGe, I can't eat any more! I'm so full!

- A little more, my baby? Come on. I need to get some meat onto those bones... You are too skinny, my puppy... People would say I don't take good care of you... Mmmm... -  the Alpha was purring, smiling down at him and holding a piece of pizza for him to nibble on.

- No... No... My Alpha is the best...  -  Hua Cheng was protesting, puffing now and obediently eating some more.  –  But GeGe... all this food is making me sleepy... and the beer...

- So sleep some, love? I will be here when you wake up!  -  Xie Lian giggled now.  – Silly pup!

- But GeGe... I will be missing you... I wanna be with you... all the time... I don't wanna sleep...  -  he pouted a little now.

- Not ever? Mmm? Not sleep any more?  -  the Alpha was truly amused and laughed out now, making Hua Cheng blush.

- Yea... I didn't say that...  -  he mumbled.  –  I missed you!

- Oh, baby... Rest, my love. I am here. We will be married soon, and we will be together all the time! I promise! Absolutely always!

The Alpha leaned down and kissed the tip of his nose, pushing the food aside, and letting him cuddle even more, hugging his waist and purring happily now  –  this promise was the sweetest thing!

The Alpha was stroking the long curls lovingly, and the Beta was falling asleep, exhausted by his longing for the past week, and by the couple rounds of sex that they had had that day.

Xie Lian was smiling, covering him with his scent, impatient to be sensing just their two scents again, eager to push the traces of Feng Xin's strong smell away from their house. He was watching the movie distractedly, rather focused on his lover's calm breathing, his hot breath over his crotch, when his phone rang.