38. Sex With You. [α+ꭥ] [Part 1]

***

Source:  https://www

Source:  https://www.facebook.com/AristogattaBlog/posts/678647080287357

***
It had been a busy evening, but all Feng Xin could see was the bartender. Anyone, who was stupid enough to think that an unmarked and fragrant Omega would flirt with him or her, got a yank and a growl from the bouncer, all of which made Mu Qing blush at first, but then pout.

- You are making it hard for me to work, you idiot!  –  he mumbled now.

- I will gut anyone who touches you. It's not debatable.  –  the bouncer scoffed, sulking.

- I work for tips, you know that, right?!  –  Mu Qing hissed at him now.

- Yea, I don't care about that. At all.  -  Feng Xin grinned now.  –  Although I must say, your rabbit food is quite expensive!  –  he grunted with contempt.

- It's healthy, asshole! I...  -  Mu Qing blushed now and looked away, biting his lips.

The Alpha blinked, confused. Did he say something wrong? Or was it just some silly Omega thing now?

- What? What is it?  –  he mumbled, leaning over the counter to see his lover better.  –  Are you OK? Why are you so flushed all of a sudden?!

- Alpha...  -  Mu Qing moaned quietly.

His eyes were begging the Alpha to understand, but Feng Xin had no idea what it all meant. So the poor Omega leaned over the counter too, and murmured in his ear:

- I... I wanna be eating healthy... for when I am... pregnant... with my first baby... I want a healthy and strong baby... A pretty, small, perfect pup...

All of Feng Xin's blood rushed to his head. Of course. An Omega coveted. But...

- Yea... about that... Mu Qing... about tonight... I don't think we... maybe...

- I get it.  –  the boy took his hand gently.  –  I understand. It's OK. It's OK, Alpha.

***

Feng Xin was very quiet until the end of their shift. There weren't any people left any more around midnight, but they waited a little longer. Xie Lian had stayed for just an hour, too worried that his puppy might have returned home, so he hurried back to wait for him there.

They were sitting together, hugging again, quiet and listening to each other's rushing blood. But anxiety was in each of their scents, unmistakably, and   – swallowing hard  –  Feng Xin finally said:

- Listen... about this... tonight thing...

- Don't you want it any more?  –  Mu Qing asked carefully.