7. Birthday Day Fuss/Kiss.

***

Feng Xin woke up around noon. 

Yea... no one was going to be opening the bar today, and he grinned at the thought. Mu Qing was grabbing him, still purring in his sleep. 

Was this normal? How could anyone be sleeping and purring at the same time?!

Weird kid.

He looked down at him  –  he looked so peaceful. He was gradually realizing that, in reality, he knew very little about Omegas. He had to call his dad. To hell with texting! His dad would be far too busy anyway, and he was so absent-minded that he usually ignored all kinds of messages anyway. Although... Feng Xin now thought about it more carefully  –  his dad had never ignored him.  He always had time for him.  Feng Xin was an only child, for some reason, and his dad adored him.

He tried to get out of bed, which was kind of hard now, because two needy arms were grabbing at him, pulling him back down, and he smiled. Just pushing the pillow a little towards Mu Qing was enough  –  the Omega grabbed it aggressively, hugging it, pressing it to his face, smiling blissfully, and purred on, and slept on.

Feng Xin tucked him under the blankets again, but suspected that very soon he would be under some funny-looking nest again. He let him sleep, pretty sure he wouldn't be waking up soon again  -  now the whole bed was heavily scented and smelled like his Alpha scent.

Yawning, and trying to ignore the inevitable erection, he huffed, hands on his hips  –  their clothes were strewn all over the living room, and he had absolutely no idea where his phone was. Yet, a phone started ringing now, and it could only be Mu Qing's, of course.

He hurriedly dug it out from under a pile of clothes  –  he wanted the little Omega to rest.

- Hello?  –  he growled, annoyed now.

- Hello?!   –  a woman was panicking.  –  Who are you?! Where is A-Qing?!

- A-Qing?  –  he mocked now.  –  What, is he like 5 years old???

But then he frowned. His own mother called him this childish thing sometimes.

- Where is he?!?!  –  the woman was getting hysterical over the line, screaming now.  –  Who the hell are you??? Why isn't he answering his phone??? All night long!!! Where is he?! Is he safe!? Answer me, or I will find you and I will end you!!!

Feng Xin rolled his eyes. He knew from Xie Lian's stories that Mu Qing's mom was an Omega. He was really amused how little Omegas lately truly thought they could be his match!

- Shut up.  –  he growled now.  –  Shut up, or I'll hang up.

There were desperate sobs over the line and he frowned again.