18. Ah, GeGe Feels So Hot! [Hua♡Lian] 🔞

****

The water inside was running, but Hua Cheng was lingering just outside the bathroom, insecure. He knew his Alpha knew he was there by the smell, but his heart was beating far too fast nevertheless.

He wasn't sure what he was afraid of. He was too sure his mate would never hurt him. He was perhaps afraid he was the one who had hurt him.  He hated it when his Alpha was away; he hated it when his Alpha was mad at him, disappointed in him.

  He hated it when his Alpha was away; he hated it when his Alpha was mad at him, disappointed in him

- Fuck.  –  he mumbled.  –  What am I?! Am I the fucking Feng Xin now?! Damn!

He stepped in boldly now, staring at this Alpha's gorgeous body  –  Xie Lian was absolutely naked, and absolutely wet.

- Mmmm?  –  he purred, turning around, still frowning distractedly.

The Beta stepped closer, and under the shower, determined now. The Alpha looked up  –  his puppy  was more than a head taller than him.

- Forgive me. I love you.  –  Hua Cheng said slowly, his hair getting wet and falling pitifully all over his face now.

- San Lang...  -  Xie Lian purred, and his hand slid up to caress the Beta's cheek, and his thin fingers pushed the heavy strands of hair back, uncovering his flushed face, but then he grabbed and pulled at that hair, hard.

Hua Cheng gasped  –  his head got yanked back sharply, but he said nothing, he deserved that pain; pain didn't scare him. What scared him were Xie Lian's mournful eyes.

- How do you think I feel, puppy? When I'm away and can't take care of you? How do you think I feel, knowing that you are hungry and cold? Do you even care just how much you are breaking my heart like this? When you are neglecting yourself? When I know that the one I love is in any kind of pain?

- GeGe...  -  Hua Cheng whimpered: those words hurt so much more than the pull on his hair.

- You are not a weak Omega, to be pining like this... Do you understand?  –  the Alpha murmured now, his voice was not so harsh any more. The utter pain and regret were written all over Hua Cheng's face, and he didn't doubt that it was all sincere.

- I...  -   he gasped weakly.  –  I just love you so much... I just missed you so much... My world is empty without you, Alpha...

The now wet Beta closed his eyes, by instinct, as his head got yanked again, down this time, and he leaned closer to his lover's face, blushing.

- Never do this again. You are my mate. Behave like it. Be proud of who you are. Make the one who marked you proud too.

The voice of an Alpha thundered in the steamy, warm bathroom and Hua Cheng shivered, as if freezing cold. This voice always shook him to his core.