35. Alpha And Alpha. [α +α ]

***

Yes, there came a couple of knocks on the front door now, as it was almost 6 p.m. and some regulars were coming back for a drink, but Mu Qing ignored them (and Feng Xin never noticed them), far too mesmerized by his Alpha, now  –  mesmerized anew. 

He was sitting in the bouncer's lap, far too sure that there was no other way now (and Feng Xin not even thinking of possibly thinking of any other ways), gaping a little, and begging his Alpha to feed him.

****

There was no other way now.

****

Feng Xin was blushing, feeling a little bit uncomfortable to be worshiped so openly and apparently by someone who wasn't his mate, and wasn't pregnant with his baby. 

True, he had always bragged about how popular he was among his lovers, and his self-esteem had never been low, but now... this was a whole new level of adoration.

- Ughhh. Such a clingy Omega!  –  he would joke often.

- Feed me... I love you, Alpha...  -  Mu Qing would chant, scenting the whole place with his happiest possible fragrance.

Feng Xin was grinning and kissing his cheek and mouth, enjoying the pheromone shower too much, and feeling a little sorry that motherfucking Hua Cheng was not here, to bitch and moan about it.

- Is it tasty? I didn't quite know what to get you, but I know you like rabbit food!   -  the bouncer mocked. He had taken chop steaks for himself, and a variety of grilled vegetables and vegan meatloaf, which, the shop assistant assured him, was extremely healthy, and also  –  once he mumbled that he was buying it for an Omega  –  she assured him that all the  grass inside, namely: lentils, beans, quinoa, tofu, brown rice, and tempeh  –  were all very good for the baby!

He had groaned, but got out of the diner too quickly, all flushed in the face, not in the mood to explain that this Omega was not yet pregnant. 

Not yet.