Chapter 2

Ye Shaoyang opened the door and a white cat ran over, rubbing its head against his trousers.

He liked cats very much. This cat looked like a doll, with a fluffy white neck, a squirrel-like brown tail, and clear blue eyes. It looked very sweet and cute.

Ye Shaoyang picked up the cat and asked as he walked, "Is anyone home?"

No one responded, only the cat in his arms meowed.

Ye Shaoyang touched its head and looked around.

This was a four-bedroom apartment. From the balcony, the environment was very good. The apartment should be above the tenth floor, and the area of the apartment was more than 150 square meters.

At this time, a one-meter tall intelligent robot was sweeping the living room.

As if it sensed his presence, the robot's forehead lit up with a blue light, and a clear childish voice came out of its mouth. "Master, today is Wednesday. Reminder that you should go to the hospital for a checkup."

Ye Shaoyang was stunned. "Hospital?"

The robot said, "You have made an appointment at 2: 30 this afternoon. Doctor Qin Yue's specialist consultation. The driver will pick you up at the door in ten minutes. Master, please be prepared!"

Ye Shaoyang looked at the time on the robot's chest screen.

August 20, 2021, 13: 50 in the afternoon.

It was different from the time of his car accident. The key was the "star calendar". Usually, only the Gregorian calendar and the lunar calendar were used. This was the first time he saw the star calendar.

Could it be that he had transmigrated to a new world after death?

Ye Shaoyang's mind was a little confused.

The cat in his arms felt his uneasiness and gently rubbed against his arm. Ye Shaoyang held the cat and carefully observed the surroundings on the balcony. The whole environment was very strange. He hesitated for a moment, then turned to the shoe cabinet at the door and changed into a pair of shoes.

Since he had made an appointment with a doctor, he should go see the doctor first.

At this time, the phone in his pocket suddenly rang. Ye Shaoyang pressed the answer button and heard a woman's voice. "Hello, Mr. Ye. I'm the online taxi driver. Are you going out?"

Ye Shaoyang said, "Miss, please wait a moment. I'm going out."

He put the cat in the cat bed and rubbed its head. "I'm going to the hospital. I'll be back soon."

The kitten obediently lay down in its nest and watched him leave.

When he went out, a car happened to be waiting for him at the entrance of the neighborhood. He opened the car door, and the other party turned around and asked, "Mr. Ye, the car number ends with 6676. You've made an appointment at the City People's Hospital, right?"

"Yes." Ye Shaoyang got into the backseat.

The bustling modern city was filled with tall buildings and overpasses, forming a complex air traffic network. Ye Shaoyang looked through the car window at the passing cars with license plates starting with "Star A". His eyes were filled with confusion.