Chapter 37

Tianheng VS Northern Shepherd

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Season 9 playoffs of God Wars. I am the official commentator for this match, Ming Yu. "" I am the official commentator Yao Mu. "

The big screen in the stadium and the live broadcast platform switched to the commentator's booth. Ye Shaoyang looked up at the big screen in surprise — — he didn't think that Sister Mu would be the official commentator this time instead of the guest host.

The requirements for an official commentator were much higher than for a host.

The scene of a match was ever-changing, so the commentator had to capture the players' exciting moves as quickly as possible and relay them to the audience. They also had to understand the lineups, the BP game, and the characteristics of each player.

For Yao Mu to be able to join the commentator team, it meant that her understanding of the game and her familiarity with the Pro Alliance players had reached a certain level.

She wasn't wearing a formal dress today, but a neat white shirt. Her hair was tied into a neat ponytail, and she looked like a mature woman in the workplace. Her smile was as gentle and kind as ever.

Ming Yu said, "Mumu, today is the first time you've come to the official commentator's booth. Are you nervous?"

Yao Mu smiled, "I'm fine. After all, I have company, so I don't have to talk by myself."

Ming Yu said, "Your fans should be very surprised that you're sitting here as a commentator today. Do you want to greet everyone?"

Yao Mu said, "Thank you for the God Wars Pro Alliance's recognition of me, and thank you for the support of my fans. From now on, I'll be the permanent commentator for the Star City Arena. Let's focus on the two teams participating in today's competition. "

Ming Yu also changed the topic, "Today, Tianheng and Northern Shepherd are both veteran teams, and their styles are quite distinct. Tianheng has a wild core lineup, and Chi's jungler is obviously very strong. Northern Shepherd has two sides as the main C, and the Da and Xiao Zhao twins have a tacit understanding that many partners can't achieve. "

Yao Mu said, "Yes, Zhao and Xiao Zhao were the champions of last year's World Duo Tournament, and were recognized by the World Alliance as 9th Dan Glory."

Ming Yu said, "Both teams are evenly matched, so either team has a chance of winning. Currently, the guessing channel is open, everyone can guess the score..."

Ye Shaoyang took out his cell phone and opened the official guessing platform.

The support rate for Tianheng and Beimu was 45% and 55% respectively. Beimu was slightly ahead. After all, Beimu had two world champions while Tianheng only had one. Moreover, Tianheng's results in the regular season this year were indeed unsatisfactory.

Yao Mu said, "The contestants are ready. Let's begin the BP segment."

Ming Yu: "Northern Shepherd's coaches are indeed the first to ban [Blood Cloak Thorn]. Captain Chi's [Blood Cloak Thorn] has always been banned. Maybe it's because he's gotten so many pentakills in S6, which has left a psychological shadow on many teams."

Yao Mu smiled and said, "This is also a form of respect for him, right? When playing against Tianheng, few coaches would use Chi's famous hero. I'm guessing that Northern Shepherd wants to get rid of [Stealth] as well. This is also Captain Chi's famous hero. "

Ming Yu: "As expected! Northern Shepherd had consecutively killed two junglers in the first phase. Tianheng chose to target the top laner and ban Xiao Zhao's best heroes, [Berserker] and [Black Dragon Knight]. "