Chapter 177

The two hugged in the room for a while before Ye Shaoyang suddenly realized a problem. "By the way, we can't let anyone know that you stayed at my place last night, right? Why don't you go back first? "

In the ABO world, if someone found out that Alpha had stayed in Omega's room for a night, it would be hard to explain. Although Chi Shuo had only kissed Ye Shaoyang last night and temporarily marked him, it wouldn't be good if word got out that they were intimate in private during a game.

Chi Shuo was also aware of this. He let go of Ye Shaoyang and looked into his eyes. "It's not appropriate for us to make our relationship public for the time being. Is that what you think?"

Ye Shaoyang said bluntly, "Yes, we can make it public after this season, or when we retire in the future. Falling in love is a private matter between the two of us. Try not to affect the Tianhuan Squad. "

Chi Shuo nodded and said in a low voice, "I agree with you. The game isn't over yet. If we announce that we're together now, we'll be scolded for being emotional and not doing our job properly. Old Qin, Qujiang, and Xiao Xing will also be affected by public opinion. So, after we return to China, we'll just keep it to ourselves. "

Ye Shaoyang agreed. "That's right. In front of our teammates, we'll still be partners and not a couple? "

The two looked at each other and smiled.

They had a tacit understanding on this point.

Being together was a private matter between the two of them. There was no need to publicize it, and they wouldn't let their relationship affect their teammates and the game. They were still young. They could slowly fall in love, but the game wouldn't wait. S10 was Tianheng's most promising season. If it was delayed, they might not have another chance in the future.

They knew what was important and what was not.

Next, they would be a secret couple for the time being. Secretly having a secret relationship with a good friend sounded very exciting.

Meeting Chi Shuo's gentle gaze, Ye Shaoyang couldn't help but recall the scene of him being pressed against the wall and kissed last night. Ye Shaoyang's ears burned. He looked away and said, "Hurry up and change your clothes."

The next moment, Chi Shuo suddenly lifted his chin and planted a firm kiss on his lips.

Ye Shaoyang: "…"

Were there any sequelae during the Susceptibility Period?

Chi Shuo pressed her lips against his and said softly, "One day, I will let everyone know about our relationship."

Ye Shaoyang coughed softly. "Yeah, we'll see."

At this moment, Ye Shaoyang's cell phone suddenly rang. It was a message from Chairman Qiu. "Lieyang, are you awake? I have something to tell you. Send me a message when you wake up. "

Chi Shuo frowned slightly. "Why is the chairman looking for you so early in the morning?"

Ye Shaoyang: "I don't know. I'll call him and ask."

He gave Chi Shuo a look. Chi Shuo understood and turned to go to the bathroom.

Ye Shaoyang then picked up his cell phone and called Chairman Qiu. The chairman's gentle voice quickly sounded in his ear. "Early to bed and early to rise esports player. I knew you were up."

Ye Shaoyang's voice was a little hoarse. "Ahem, I just woke up too. What's the matter, chairman, why are you looking for me so early in the morning? "

Chairman Qiu said, "It's like this. When you arrive at the Imperial Capital Airport this afternoon, someone from the Alliance will come to pick you up. A reporter from Esports Weekly wants to do an exclusive interview with you. You should prepare in advance."