Chapter 198

The semi-finals of the S10 World Competition would be held on Thursday and Friday nights during prime time. The match between Tianheng and FNO was scheduled for Thursday night at 7 pm. There were still two days to prepare before the official match. Tianheng's coaching team found the videos of FNO's past matches and reviewed them in detail.

As a veteran powerhouse in the North American region, FNO was established in the S1 season. The team had a long history. After so many years, the players had also undergone many changes.

Mitchell was FNO's third captain. He debuted in the S8 season and participated in a world competition with the team. S9 was FNO's worst season and they did not get a place in the world competition.

After the S10 bottom lane duo team was replaced with newcomers, FNO performed well in the regular season and entered the playoffs with consecutive victories. They won the first place in the North American region and obtained a ticket to the world competition.

This team's top laner Kriman, jungler Faust, and midlaner Mitchell were all top players in the North American region. They were strong individually and had rich experience in competitions.

Their weakness was the two newcomers, Angus and Allan, in the bottom lane. It was the first time these two young teenagers participated in a world competition. They might not be mentally mature enough.

Therefore, after the coaching team's research, they focused on the bottom lane of FNO.

Coach Lin said, "In the first round, we'll still use the usual combination of midlaner and jungler. Focus more on the bottom lane. If we can collapse Angus and let our Little Star develop, it will be easier to win in the later stages."

As for the lineup, Coach Lin analyzed, "FNO's coaching team has carefully watched every match we've played in China. Therefore, the strategies we've used in China might not be effective against FNO. This is a competition. It concerns whether we can enter the finals and win the prize. We've decided to use a new system to play FNO. We'll try our best to win the first round and take the initiative in BP … "

As FNO knew Tianheng very well, the lineup used in the past was indeed not easy to play. It might be easier to win with a new system. The coaching team's decision was unanimously approved by the players.

The pre-match analysis meeting lasted for more than an hour. Everyone listened carefully.

After the meeting, Fang Zhengqing took the initiative to contact Chi Shuo and played a few mock matches with Tianheng to test out Tianheng's new tactics and find out some problems in their cooperation.

Two days passed quickly, and the highly anticipated semifinals of the S10 World Competition began on Thursday night. The official commentators from various countries were ready on the second floor of the broadcast area.

Yao Mu took a deep breath and smiled at the camera. "Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. This is the semifinals of the Seoul eSports Center's S10 World Competition! The next match is between FNO and Tianhuan Squad! "

Brother Dong said, "I'm sure you're all familiar with FNO. They're the champions of the North American region, an old team that's been around for ten years. They've also played against Tianheng in S6. Their current captain, Mitchell, is a world-class mid laner. Their top laner and jungler are all excellent veterans. The bottom lane archer duo is made up of rookies who just debuted in S10. Their archer, Angus, won the North American region's Best Rookie of the Season award! "

Yao Mu said, "From the looks of it, FNO and Tianhuan Squad have a lot in common. Tianheng also changed their S10 bottom lane duo. Their archer, Tianheng Fanxing, won the China region's Best Rookie of the Season award! Today's bottom lane will be a showdown between two world-class' Best Rookies'. Both players are about the same age. "