Chapter 15

Chi Shuo asked Coach Lin for an alternate account with the ID "Jungler No. 8", which was a 1-star Challenger.

The team usually prepared many alternate accounts to practice their lineup without exposing their tactics. This was a recent practice, and his friend list was blank. However, he bought all the jungler heroes, which was obviously prepared for Chi Shuo.

Chi Shuo thanked him, turned off his computer, and prepared to go back to the dormitory. Coach Lin looked at Alpha's back and wondered, "You're going to bed so early? Don't you usually stay up until two or three? "

Chi Shuo said, "I'll wake up at ten tomorrow morning and watch Xiao Bai's live broadcast."

Lin Feng was speechless.

The esports players' "life in the underworld" suddenly became "life in the world" because of a live streamer.

Lin Feng laughed, "Then I'll go to bed too. I'll wake up early tomorrow."

Chi Shuo replied with an "Okay" and went back to the dormitory to take a shower.

The warm water splashed on his body, but his mind was still thinking about the game just now.

He was not afraid of this newcomer who came out of nowhere. After playing in the professional league for so many years, he would not be nervous even if the world champion was standing in front of him.

He was puzzled because in the replay of the game just now, Xiao Bai's train of thought completely overlapped with his.

He thought that he should go to the top lane to lead.

In the end, Xiao Bai went.

He thought that it would be better to let the archer go to the bottom lane and steal the tower.

Xiao Bai gave the same command.

He rarely encountered this kind of strange tacit understanding.

Chi Shuo was the captain of the Tianhuan Squad and the overall commander of the field. The team members were used to listening to his orders.

Usually, he was the one who looked at the three lanes and commanded the overall situation. In the game just now, Xiao Bai's command train of thought completely overlapped with his, which made him realize how good Xiao Bai was.

This was a rare talent in command.

There were countless good players in the professional league, but there were only a few good commanders.

In some teams, the individual ability of the players was actually not bad, but their command was poor and their team battle was terrible. They could never win the game. As Xiao Bai said, this was a game of pushing the tower with five people, not a one-man show.

The essence of the tower pushing game was actually the tacit cooperation of five people and three paths. It didn't mean that you could lead your teammates to victory just because you were good at individual skills. No matter how good a player was, if their teamwork wasn't good enough, it would be difficult for them to win a match.