Chapter 14

The Whale Streaming Platform's "Streamer Profile Display Area" was a separate box in the lower right corner of the streaming room. Many game streamers would point the camera at themselves, and handsome streamers would have an advantage. Some who were too ugly to show their faces would put up game posters, fan groups, and other pictures in the display area.

However, it was the first time Chi Shuo had seen a cat put up there.

The cat's ears were dark brown, its tail was furry like a squirrel's, and it had a snow-white scarf and big blue eyes. It was very good-looking. If Reporter Zhao hadn't said in advance that this was the game of "Face Slapping A Yuge," he would have thought that this "newbie streamer" was selling cat food on the live stream.

Chi Shuo looked at the cat who was seriously playing with the furball. He temporarily closed the display area, maximized the game area window, and focused on the game interface.

He wanted to see how the "First in Mingzhou Province," Lord of the Abyss, operated, and learn more about the new hero.

Just then, Coach Lin Feng walked over quietly with a white thermos.

Coach Lin's footsteps were light, like a ghost behind him. The players in Tianheng didn't dare to be distracted during training, because they would be caught by the coach if they weren't careful.

Chi Shuo greeted him, "Coach, do you want to watch it together? Lord of the Abyss in Mingzhou Province. "

Coach Lin walked quickly behind Chi Shuo and put his head in front of the computer screen, "Someone got the provincial title so quickly? If I remember correctly, the provincial title requires more than 7000 combat power, right? The MVP has to win at least 40 games. "

Chi Shuo said, "A new streamer is rushing the national server. I downloaded the video from the group."

Coach Lin immediately put down the thermos and said with interest, "Come, come, come, let's watch the replay."

Chi Shuo clicked to play the video.

The match began, and the blue team snatched Lord of the Abyss. Both teams continued to choose their heroes, and Xiao Bai's words popped up in the chat. He asked his teammates to choose Holy Archer, Berserker, and Pugilist.

The thinking of the netizens was definitely different from that of a professional coach. When Ye Shaoyang chose that lineup, there was a lot of doubt and mockery in the bullet screen.

But the professional coaches understood at a glance.

Lin Feng said, "The opponent is too strong in the early stages. Is he trying to rely on his speed advantage to avoid the battle and focus on operations?"

Chi Shuo calmly analyzed, "It's very difficult to operate in an online game. Teammates may not be able to keep up unless there's someone commanding from the beginning to the end, and the teammates have to obey the command completely. Otherwise, if we can't control one path, the whole situation will collapse. "

Lin Feng nodded. "Yes, let's continue watching."

At the start of the match, the Lord of the Abyss and his teammates crouched in the blue buff area and took down the first blood.

Lin Feng commented, "The opposing jungler was too careless. However, their position this time is pretty good. They chose the bushes on the other side and didn't crouch on the right as usual."