Chapter 16

Both sides quickly finished choosing their lineups. The five heroes on the opposite side were [Black Dragon Knight], [Trap Hunter], [Eye Snake King], [Dark Priest], and [Poison Warlock].

Ye Shaoyang looked at this lineup and felt a little puzzled. If he remembered correctly, [Cobra King] and [Poison Warlock] were both mages. The other side chose two mages and no archers. What was the meaning of this?

Although he had sorted out the hero's information on the day he transmigrated, he was still an "outsider." It was impossible for him to have a 100% understanding of the heroes in this new game. This was especially true for lineups that they had never seen before. They couldn't understand it immediately.

This lineup was very strange. He vaguely felt that this was a very unique system.

The game interface quickly loaded. Ye Shaoyang opened the game interface and looked at the information —

There were 5 people on the other side, and 3 of them had the same ID.

[Squarish], [Round and Smooth], [Cute and Cute], and their avatars were all cartoon style.

Ye Shaoyang: "…"

Could it be a professional team?

Seeing these three IDs, the bullet screen of Little White's live streaming room was instantly filled with activity.

What the f * ck, what the f * ck, Jing Zhe's trio?!

Fang Dui, the Cloud God, and Ah Yuan? This was too much of a coincidence!

It's not a coincidence. The streamer has won 50 games in a row, so the hidden score is too high. Furthermore, it's three rows. It's normal to bump into three rows of cars.

Fang Fang, Yuanyuan, and Keke. With such weird names, it must be the three of them.

They were facing the Poison Squad! It's Jing Zhe's Poison Squad again. We're doomed this time.

When Ye Shaoyang saw the comments in the broadcast room, he finally understood the background of the other party. They were professional players from Jing Zhe Team, and the three of them just happened to be playing ranked matches. Because his concealment score was too high, he bumped into a professional team early in the morning.

There was nothing strange about crashing into a professional team. What Ye Shaoyang was puzzled about was why the esports players in the ABO world woke up so early. In his previous life, esports players usually slept until noon and only trained in the afternoon and evening.

This was because most of the eSports events were held in the afternoon and evening. In order to allow their bodies to adapt to the competition time, the players had to maintain the most energy during the competition. Over time, this kind of work and rest became the norm.

The match soon began, and the familiar sound of the system sounded in his ears.

— — Welcome to the War of Gods!

Chi Shuo made a mark at the bottom right corner, which meant that this round was a red.

Ye Shaoyang let Qin Rui go to the top half of the map to look for blue while he and the jungler went to the bottom half of the map to defend red.