Chapter 119

•Promotion List

In the backstage viewing area, Xu Zhuo constantly felt that Tianhuan's playing style in the second round was different from Chi Shuo's usual style. He muttered softly, “With Chi Shuo's temper, they probably wouldn't maintain a 0:0 kill count in the early game, right?” 

Xie Weiyu commented, “There were a few times where Tianhuan had hidden and waited for Yaoguang. They also didn't continue to chase after crippling them. Chi Shuo's Brawler actually has a lot of movement skills. He could definitely have killed Yaoguang if he went to chase them.”

In the end, it was Tianhuan who always didn't chase their opponents after crippling them. They only cared about pushing their opponents' towers. It was as though they were using the kill count of 0:0 to taunt Team Yaoguang——we can still win even without killing.

In the commentators' booth, Dong-ge smiled and said, “Let us listen to the playback of the in-game voice chat.”  

The director would cut out the voice clips of the winning team for playback purposes after each match. The excited fans who were all screaming immediately quietened down. Tianhuan members' voices echoed throughout the venue clearly through the amplification of the microphone.

The recording that was played just so happened to be when they were having the last team fight. 

They heard Ye Shaoyang's clear voice coming from the voice channel, “Retreat and counterattack.” 

Qu Jiang said, “I'll activate haste, hurry and run.”

This was immediately followed by Cheng Xing's excited voice, “My Yang-ge is amazing! Immobilizing all five players!”

Chi Shuo said calmly, “I'll kill the marksman.”

While Old Qin also said, “The mid laner is mine.”

Then, Cheng Xing could be heard rapidly spitting words out while moving around and dealing damage, “My Yang-ge is amazing! Master is amazing! Old Qin is amazing! Qu-ge, ah ah ah ah, I killed two!”

The viewers: “…”

Little Xing, your noisiness is affecting us too. 

Ye Shaoyang had a hint of laughter in his voice, “Nice. Yaoguang is completely wiped out and we can end the game now.”

Qu Jiang deepened his voice, trying to mimic the Earth Mage's voiceline, “Stay where you belong and stop your wishful thinking.”

Cheng Xing said excitedly, “Qu-ge, Qu-ge. Can you stop making the 《100 Ways to Kill Little Xing》 compilation and remake it into 《Little Xing's Collection of Dashing Kills》?”

Qu Jiang laughed, “I'll consider it if you buy me a bucket of drumsticks.”

The viewers: “??”

What exactly was the '100 Ways to Kill Little Xing' compilation?

It seems like they've overheard something interesting!

The playback ended here. 

Xu Zhuo said with certainty, “It wasn't Chi Shuo who commanded this game.”