Chapter 152

The lineups for the second round were quickly decided.

Tianheng did not choose a tank as their top laner. Instead, they chose a warrior, [Kung Fu Master], who cleared troops quickly and had high damage output. As for the archer position, [Wind Spirit] and [Sharpshooter] had been eliminated by the opponents, Cheng Xing chose [Holy Spirit Archer]. This archer was at the later stages and needed time to develop, but his attack range was very long.

The support was [Blazing Angel], while the jungler was [Sword Saint].

The mid laner of Northern Shepherd was [Spellspike], while the side laner [Berserker] and [Double Blade of Agony] were still two warriors. There was no archer. The jungler [Hero] was a tool, and the support [Radiant Shield] was used to resist damage.

When Mumu saw this, he analyzed, "Tianheng's mid laner has changed heroes. [Moonlight Mage]'s continuous damage output is very strong. His normal attacks can shoot out moonblades, which can deal considerable magic damage. His ultimate attack is an AoE moonblade. The jungler [Sword Saint] can cast three displacement spells. He can come and go freely and is very agile. "

Brother Dong said, "Tianheng's lineup is better than the first round. The mid laner, archer, top laner, and jungler all have high damage output. But overall, this lineup is a bit fragile. The support [Blazing Angel] is a hero with medium defense. He can't be compared to a tank. When Tianheng fights in a team fight, they might not be able to resist the opponent's burst damage. "

Mumu said, "In Northern Shepherd's lineup, [Radiant Shield] is a pure tank. His defense is stronger than Tianheng's. The jungler can also be a tank. The side laner and mid laner are responsible for damage output. The mid laner [Illusionist] has high burst damage and can kill people with one move. The side laner is still a big threat to the backline. "

Brother Dong smiled and said, "Northern Shepherd's lineup is more comprehensive, but Tianheng's advantage is their long arms! Tianheng's lineup is a bit like a POKE strategy. They will wear the opponent down from a distance, and then let the jungler come in and reap the rewards. "

Mumu agreed, "In a team fight, it still depends on whether Northern Shepherd can take down Tianheng's C in the shortest time."

The competition soon began.

In the first game, Chi Shuo and Ye Shaoyang teamed up to invade and managed to steal three buffs at the start of the game. In this game, North Shepherd was obviously more vigilant and split up their defense. In the first half, Zhao Xinan and Xiao En guarded the red buffs together, while in the second half, three players guarded the blue buffs together. Chi Shuo moved over to take a look, but he was unable to steal any buffs, so he had no choice but to return to his own jungle.

Both sides developed steadily, and Ye Shaoyang quickly cleared out troops in the middle lane.

Before Level 6, the damage output of a Moonlight Mage was higher than that of an Illusionist because the skills of an Illusionist had a cooldown time. However, a Moonlight Mage could continuously use normal attacks to clear troops.

Ye Shaoyang finished clearing the troops first and helped Chi Shuo kill the river crabs. In the middle lane, River Crab was taken down by the two of them. Chi Shuo's level was higher than the opponent's jungler. However, the opponent's jungler gave Xiao En a blue buff. Since Xiao En's level was higher than Ye Shaoyang's, she would reach Level 6 before Ye Shaoyang.

The first burst of a Level 6 Illusionist was very fierce. Illusion Stun, Illusion Missile, and Illusion Shard were a set of combos that could kill 80% of the low-health mid laners.

Ye Shaoyang kept an eye on Xiao En's experience bar and level, calculating the experience of each wave of troops. When the opponent reached Level 5 and a half, he quickly retreated and hid in the bushes at the side of his jungle to observe their movements.