Chapter 13

Ye Shaoyang went to the study, turned on his computer, and entered the contract to read it carefully.

Reading the contract was not difficult for him. In his previous life, he was the captain of the GD team. He had carefully studied the contract from the players to the live streaming platform. After all, some teams would cheat their players, and it was not uncommon for live streaming platforms to cheat their hosts. He was not that naive.

If he wanted to negotiate with the other party, he had to figure out his trump card first.

If his results were bad, he definitely had no right to negotiate.

Ye Shaoyang went online to search for information related to live streaming.

There were three large live streaming platforms in this world: Whale Live, Little Bean Live, and Little Bear Live. This was easy. Even if his negotiations with Whale Live fell through, he still had other options. He would not be banned.

Was it because the people in ABO were generally richer? The viewers who watched live streams were very generous when it came to membership and gifts. Many of the first-rate streamers had fixed membership of more than five million yuan, and they received gifts of several million yuan every month.

The big streamers earned more than celebrities.

It was no wonder that A Yuge took the "black-red" route and scolded professional players to attract traffic.

Ye Shaoyang remembered that when a popular LOL streamer jumped ship to a live streaming platform, his signing fee was over a hundred million yuan, shocking the entire streaming industry. The other first-rate streamers were also worth tens of millions of yuan per year.

The first-rate streamers in ABO definitely earned more than in his world.

Ye Shaoyang opened his platform. There were more than 100,000 new members today, and 90% of these members were probably anti-fans from A Yuge. Spending one yuan to get a membership meant that they supported him in slapping A Yuge in the face. Many of the gifts he received were for his cats. His total income today was about 150,000 yuan.

He definitely could not compare to the first-rate streamers who had millions of members and gave gifts of a million yuan per livestream.

But among the new streamers, his results … were the best, weren't they?!

The manager of Whale Live had called him overnight. Didn't that mean that he was a very promising newcomer? The other party was afraid that he would be poached by other platforms, so they were anxious to sign him?

He looked back at the contract. It was full of loopholes.

The gift split was 4/6, and he would get 40%. He would not get a single cent for the membership fees and operating costs of the website. There was no mention of the signing fee. He was simply trying to get something for nothing.

It was good enough to fool newbies. Lie to him? He was thinking too much.

The requirement for the duration of the livestream was quite high. 240 hours per month, with an average of 8 hours per day. The duration of the contract was three years. Within these three years, he was not allowed to register an account on other live streaming platforms. Otherwise, he would have to pay a penalty of five times his income.