Chapter 36

The next morning, Ye Shaoyang turned on his livestream at 10 o 'clock sharp. When he logged into the game, he saw Mumu's avatar lit up in his friends list. Then, he received an invitation — — [Friend Mumu] invites you to join the ranked team.

He accepted, entered the room, and opened the voice chat. "Good morning, Big Sister Mu."

Mumu also opened the voice chat. She smiled and asked, "Xiao Bai, are you going to try for Frost Goddess's local server?"

Ye Shaoyang said, "My [Frost Goddess] is already at full power. I'm going to try for [Goddess of Fate]."

A row of comments appeared in Mumu's livestream — —

'Damn, this newbie streamer seems to be very strong!'

'Little brother's voice is so nice. Is he Big Sister Mu's friend?'

'He's the streamer I met in the Summit Tournament last night. Big Sister Mu just added him as a friend.'

'Goddess of Fate is one of the most difficult Mages to play. I get a headache when I see such a difficult hero.'

'I watched Xiao Bai's livestream yesterday. He flashed to the opposite tower and insta-killed people.'

'I watched the livestream too. I'm already following him!'

The comments in the comments section aroused the curiosity of many people.

Another group of people who were not online last night went to the Whale homepage to search for Xiao Bai. They found that there was no need to search at all. Xiao Bai's livestream was on the popularity rankings on the homepage.

Mumu's livestream was, of course, number one.

Xiao Bai's livestream was number two. It had more than 1 million popularity early in the morning.

There were fewer livestreams in the morning. This was also the key to Ye Shaoyang's rise to number two. At night, his ranking was not as high. This was because top streamers like Little Wei and Cute Bear would be online at night.

Mumu heard this and said, "Then I'll open a smurf account. My smurf account is about to try for a support server. Wait a moment, you can add my smurf account."

Her main account went offline. A moment later, she opened a smurf account called "Clumsy Bird Flies First".

Ye Shaoyang took a look. Her smurf account was Challenger x3 stars.

At this time, Ye Shaoyang's rank had reached the Strongest King x45 stars.

Ye Shaoyang asked, "Are you trying to lower your hidden score?"

Mumu said, "Yes, our main accounts' hidden points are too high. It's hard to play Duo."

This was because there was a "hidden points" matching mechanism in the Challenger Division. If the hidden points of the players in the team were too high, it would be very easy for them to bump into professional players and national server experts, causing them to fail.

And among the teammates, if one of them had a lower star rating, the system would give you an average rating and you would be matched with a slightly better match. This was the importance of using a smurf account to lower the rating.

If Ye Shaoyang wanted to enter the national server, of course, the more consecutive wins the better. He did not have a smurf account, so Mumu took the initiative to lower the average score of the two of them. This way, it would be convenient for the two of them to increase the combat power of their heroes.