Chapter 173

Ye Shaoyang walked to the soundproof room opposite and shook hands with Mitchell. Mitchell glared at Ye Shaoyang resentfully and said in broken Chinese, "Next time, I will definitely beat you!"

It was said that when Zhou Jiawen killed him twice in the International Server, he chased after Zhou Jiawen for a month and only gave up when his winning rate was at 50%. And now, Ye Shaoyang had defeated him in a one-on-one match during the mock competition, and then defeated him in the World Invitational Tournament …

Mitchell had already targeted Ye Shaoyang. Would he chase after him and beat him up again?

Ye Shaoyang did not mind being chased by his opponent. To him, this was also a form of motivation. He smiled and patted Mitchell on the shoulder, saying, "See you next time."

Mitchell said angrily, "Let's fight one-on-one in the international server later!"

Ye Shaoyang: "No problem, let's meet again after the competition."

After returning to the hotel, Chairman Qiu had a brief chat with Ye Shaoyang. The gist of it was, "You've already achieved your expectations by making it to the semifinals. You can relax for the rest of the competition. It doesn't matter if you win or lose."

The chairman said this to let Ye Shaoyang relax. As the only seed of China's S10 region to make it into the semifinals, Ye Shaoyang had too many eyes and expectations on him. If he was under too much pressure, it was very likely that he would make mistakes.

But Ye Shaoyang had always been in a good mood, and he was used to this kind of pressure.

It didn't matter if he won or lost? That was just lip service.

He had to win!

Ye Shaoyang did not attend the match that night. He stayed in the hotel room with Chi Shuo to watch the live broadcast and analyze the match. The European division's Vanessa VS the North American division's Lambert VS. In the end, Vanessa won 21/1.

In the other two matches, Jin Minjun and Han Chengyu made it to the top four.

With that, two of the top four contestants were from Korea, one from Europe, and one from China. Early the next morning, the four contestants gathered together to draw red and blue cards from the box. Those who drew the same color would be their opponents in the semi-finals.

Under the supervision of the notary office, a staff member from the competition committee brought the box in front of the four contestants. "Which one of you will go first?" Jin Minjun glanced at Ye Shaoyang. "Lieyang first?"

The Tianhuan Squad and the Korean TIP Team that Kim Minjun was in often played mock competitions. They had also met a few times in the international server. Although it was the first time the two had met, they were still quite familiar with each other.

Ye Shaoyang was not angry. He nodded at him and stepped forward to draw a card: Blue.

Jin Minjun followed suit and drew a red card.

The remaining two looked at each other. Vanessa drew blue while Han Changyu drew red.

Vanessa looked at Ye Shaoyang with a faint smile. "I'll fight you in the next round. Good luck, contestant Omega. "

Ye Shaoyang said, "Good luck to you too, contestant Alpha."

Vanessa raised her eyebrows and walked out of the meeting room with her head held high. Looking at her attitude, she seemed to be very confident about the next round and was determined to win.

Soon, the results of the draw were announced on the official website. The Korean netizens were wailing because the two Korean players, Kim Minjun and Han Chengyu, had clashed in the semi-finals. As such, they could not meet in the finals.