Chapter 187

After the competition, the five players from Tianheng were invited to the interview booth. The reporter said excitedly, "Congratulations to Tianheng for winning the second round of the winner's bracket and successfully advancing to the finals! Welcome to the interview booth! "

The five of them appeared together, making for a spectacular scene.

The cameramen aimed their cameras at them, the flashes blinding their eyes. Cheng Xing looked at the reporters below the stage, his heart racing. Why did he feel like a superstar attending a press conference?

The reporter handed the microphone to Chi Shuo and said, "Captain Chi, Tianheng has advanced to the finals of S10. Do you have anything to say to the fans?"

Chi Shuo took the microphone and said calmly, "Tianheng's results have not been good for the past three years, and we have experienced many difficulties. Thank you for not giving up on us even when we were at our lowest point. I believe that this season, Tianheng will definitely give our supporters a satisfactory answer. "

The reporter said, "A satisfactory answer? Does it mean the championship?"

Chi Shuo nodded. "Yes, we will do our best to win the championship!"

There was a round of applause. Ye Shaoyang, Cheng Xing, and the others also applauded.

The reporter handed the microphone to Qujiang. "Jiang Shui, your performance today was outstanding. Out of the four matches, you used a sorcerer as a support in three of them, and you even won the MVP award in two of them. As a former mid laner, you have adapted well to the support role. May I ask, how did you adjust your mentality? "

Qujiang smiled and said, "Adjust my mentality? I don't think there's anything to regret about switching to support in the mid lane, and there's no need to worry about it. Support is also very useful. As long as we can win the competition, it doesn't matter what position we play. Moreover, Yangyang's mid laner is better than mine. I admire him. "

The reporter said, "It seems that the two of you have a good relationship?"

Qujiang and Ye Shaoyang nodded at the same time. "Yes."

Ye Shaoyang added, "My coordination with Qujiang was also very good. With the two mid laners working together, we were able to control the other two players at the same time. This was also the key to our victory over Yueying today."

The reporter looked at Cheng Xing and asked, "Xiao Yu has been growing very quickly recently. Today, Xiao Yu did not lose out in the online Yueying. What do you think of yourself?"

With a red face, Cheng Xing coughed and said seriously, "I'm Captain Chi's disciple. I'm the younger brother that Brother Yang, Brother Qu, and Old Qin have been taking care of. I'm a newcomer in Tianheng. But at the same time, I am their teammate. Therefore, I have to constantly improve and catch up to them. I can't become their burden! "

Ye Shaoyang clapped with a smile. Cheng Xing's ears turned slightly red as he stammered, "As for how to evaluate myself? I feel that I have the ability to go up against a top-notch shooter now! "

The reporter said, "We're also looking forward to Xiao Xing's performance in the finals." She turned the microphone over to Old Qin. "Old Qin's presence in the Tianhuan Squad is relatively low. Do you feel pressured by this?"

Qin Yizhu smiled foolishly and said, "I don't feel pressured. A team has to distribute its finances reasonably. It's impossible for all five of us to go out and kill people. I'm everyone's shield. "

The reporter finally handed the microphone over to Ye Shaoyang. "From the start of the regular season until now, the Tianhuan Squad's performance in S10 has been getting better and better. Many fans say that the key is Lieyang's participation. Lieyang, what do you think?"