Chapter 124

Ye Shaoyang didn't have any psychological barriers when he was marked twice before. It was just a bite, and he accepted it easily. It was quite comfortable when he was bitten, and he could even smile and say thank you to Chi Shuo after the bite.

But now, as long as Chi Shuo was close to his neck, his mind would automatically picture the two of them hitting each other. Ye Shaoyang's face was not only red, but his body was also a little stiff.

Chi Shuo noticed his nervousness, so he gently pressed his shoulder and comforted him in a low voice: "Don't worry, didn't I mark you twice before? I won't hurt you. "

Ye Shaoyang: "… …"

Stop talking, buddy! The more he talked, the more ashamed he felt.

Stop first, and then ask Chi Shuo to mark him tomorrow? That would only be more embarrassing.

Anyway, the arrow was already on the bow, and he had to shoot. If he retracted his head now, he would be a coward.

Ye Shaoyang took a deep breath and thought: I'm going all out, hurry up! A mark can last for several months. After this bite, I'll pretend nothing happened.

He turned his back to Chi Shuo, lowered his head, and quickly tore off the blockage on his neck.

Ye Shaoyang's ears were red, and the skin on the back of his neck was slightly red because he tore off the blockage with too much force. His whole body looked like it was being roasted.

The shy Shaoyang looked particularly attractive.

Chi Shuo was a little moved, and took the initiative to lean over and gently kiss Ye Shaoyang on the back of his neck.

Alpha's scorching hot lips were intimately attached to his skin, and the intimate touch was clearly transmitted to his mind.

Ye Shaoyang's whole body suddenly trembled — the psychological barrier was so difficult to overcome! Chi Shuo kissed the back of his neck, but his mind automatically switched to other parts of his body, and his whole body felt numb.

Chi Shuo marked Ye Shaoyang for the third time, so he was already experienced. Soon, he found the glands on his neck. Just as he was about to bite down, Ye Shaoyang suddenly dodged to the side, and Chi Shuo missed.

A question mark slowly appeared in Chi Shuo's head. "Why … are you hiding?"

Ye Shaoyang's voice trembled as he said, "I-I'll adjust it again."

Chi Shuo: "…"

Aren't you making too many adjustments today? Why didn't you adjust the last two times?

Ye Shaoyang felt extremely conflicted. He couldn't let his imagination run wild anymore. Just treat it as a simple bite on the neck, nothing more. He took a deep breath and whispered, "Alright, come on."

Chi Shuo said, "If you don't feel well, you can do it another day."

Ye Shaoyang hurriedly said, "It's fine, let's do it today. The sooner I finish it, the sooner I can be at ease. "

Chi Shuo was silent for a few seconds, then whispered, "Then … I'll start?"

Ye Shaoyang grunted and closed his eyes tightly.

Chi Shuo leaned forward again. This time, Ye Shaoyang didn't dodge, but his body was very stiff. Chi Shuo's movements were as gentle as usual. After finding the location of the glands, he first bit gently, then slowly increased his strength.

Ye Shaoyang could clearly feel the soft glands on the back of his neck being slowly bitten by Alpha.

His head was in a mess.