Chapter 151

Last week of June, Sunday at 7pm.

This match between Tianhuan and Beimu will be the last match of the S10 regular season.

Group A matches were settled on Saturday afternoon.

Yaoguang was punished for cheating and replaced with a new shooter. In the third round, his results in Group A plummeted. In the end, Luoshen Temple and MID, as the top two in Group A, entered the playoffs as the losers. Group.

Group S is only missing the last game, and the current standings——

Tianhuan won 4 consecutive victories, two games 2:1 and two games 2:0, with a difference of 6 points, ranking first in Group S.

Beimu won 4 consecutive victories, two games 2:1, two games 2:0, with a difference of 6 points, tied with Tianhuan for the first place in Group S.

Jingzhe 2:1 Fire Mark, Moon Shadow, Ice Soul, 1:2 Tianhuan, Beimu, three wins and two losses, ranking third.

Moon Shadow 2:1 Fire Run, the remaining four games 1:2, the score difference is -3, ranking fourth.

Ice Soul ranked fifth, and the Fire Emblem team lost consecutively and ranked at the bottom.

Whether the final game is won or lost, it will not affect the qualifying list for the playoffs, but it will affect the situation of the playoffs. Because Tianhuan and Beimu were tied for their results, this game also became the battle for the first place in Group S.

At 6:30 p.m., the audience came to the scene ahead of schedule.

Fans of Tianhuan and Beimu were so enthusiastic that they raised support posters one after another. The Tianhuan Support Club also made a set of fluorescent headbands of water, fire, sun, moon, and stars. Many girls wore them on their heads. Looking at it from a distance, countless shapes of the sun, moon, stars, and water and fire were in the crowd. Glittering like a sea of ​​fluorescence.

The backstage was also very lively, and all the teams from Group S came to watch the game.

Ye Shaoyang met the members of the Beimu team in the corridor.

Zhao Xin'an stepped forward and said, "Xiao Bai, I've been looking forward to the day I will play against you! Anyway, I was the first to notice you. When you were still cute, I was a member of your live broadcast room. already."

Ye Shaoyang smiled and said, "Thank you reporter Zhao for your attention?"

Chi Shuo followed closely and said, "Thank you very much. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have known him so quickly and pulled him into the Tianhuan team."

Zhao Xinan was depressed: "Then I'm still the introducer for the two of you? Should you give me a red envelope?"

Chi Shuo thought that in future weddings, he will definitely give you a big red envelope.

As for today, let's beat you up on the field first.

The coaches of both sides shook hands politely and led the players into the lounge.

Tonight is the last game of Group S, the final game of the regular season.

The commentators were Mu Mu and Brother Dong. The two briefly introduced the situation of the two teams in the commentary booth.