Chapter 145

• Signature

     Ye Shaoyang, Xie Weiyu, and Chen Qianhua played PUBG until 1 AM.

He said goodnight to the netizens in the live-stream and turned off the live-stream channel. Just as he turned around and lay on the bed, a message popped up on his phone. It was from Chi Shuo. "Are you ready to sleep?"

Ye Shaoyang was puzzled: "How did you know?"

Chi Shuo: "I was watching your broadcast. The border breakout mode is quite interesting."

Ye Shaoyang laughed and said: "I think so too. The 100-person battle royale is more fun than the 5v5 tower push mode. However, the equipment is randomly dropped and you have to look for treasure chests everywhere. Luck is also very important. "

It was obvious that Shaoyang really had a lot of fun tonight.

Chi Shuo was also very happy for him that he could find friends in the circle who treated him with sincerity.

Alpha would have a strong desire to monopolize their Omega, but Chi Shuo didn't want to interfere with Ye Shaoyang making friends. Shaoyang's personality was like a small sun, and it was easy for people around him to have a good impression of him.

He wouldn't block out the light of the sun just to monopolize Shaoyang.

Chi Shuo sent a voice message: "If you're done playing, go to bed early. I'll take you to breakfast tomorrow morning. I found a breakfast shop nearby that has good reviews. "

Ye Shaoyang asked curiously: "Did you download the app to find food?"

Chi Shuo: "Yes. I don't want to eat the hotel buffet either. Let's go out and have a local breakfast. "

Ye Shaoyang replied: "Okay. Good night, Captain Chi!"

In fact, Chi Shuo wasn't picky about breakfast at all. Just some bread and milk would be enough. However, last time in Ya 'an, Shaoyang said that he didn't like the hotel breakfast and wanted to try the local food. He even took Chi Shuo to line up to eat rice noodle rolls.

Chi Shuo kept this matter in mind.

In the past, all he could think about was the competition. He had never paid so much attention to other people. He would forget all the daily details and leave all his food, clothing, and transportation to the team leader. But since he fell in love with Shaoyang, Chi Shuo couldn't help but remember Shaoyang's habits and hobbies. Many details about Shaoyang seemed to be magnified in his mind.

She liked someone, so it was natural for her to want to treat him better.

Chi Shuo fell asleep thinking about Ye Shaoyang and had a beautiful dream.

In Ye Shaoyang's dream, he was in the border breakout mode. He used [Lord of the Abyss] to go on a killing spree, killing more than ten players in a row and surviving to the end.

When they woke up the next morning, both of them were in a good mood.

Ye Shaoyang sent a message to Chi Shuo: "Are you up yet?"

Chi Shuo: "Yes, I'm washing my face."

Ye Shaoyang replied, "I'm going to wash my face too. See you at the elevator in 10 minutes."

At 8 a.m., the two of them went to a breakfast shop near the hotel.

Unlike the rice porridge and rice noodle rolls in the south, the citizens of Binghe City preferred to eat steamed buns in the morning. Chi Shuo chose this shop, which mainly sold steamed buns for breakfast. It was very popular, and there was still a long line early in the morning.