Chapter 169

After dinner, Ye Shaoyang went back to his room and logged into the game with a smurf account. He was about to send a message to Chi Shuo to ask Chi Shuo to log into the game when an invitation popped up on the screen. "Friend [Jungler No. 8] invites you to join the ring room."

Ye Shaoyang used [Mid Laner No. 7]'s smurf account to join the room. He turned on the voice message and asked, "I was just about to look for you when you sent me an invitation. Have you been online?"

Chi Shuo's deep and pleasant voice came through the microphone. "Yes, I'm watching the game and waiting for you in the game. Log in to Q first and I'll send you some videos. "

Ye Shaoyang logged in to Q and Chi Shuo sent him several video files in succession. The file names were all "Takuya Kiriyama's Game Videos," followed by numbers 1 to 10.

Takuya Kiriyama was the Japanese player assigned to Group C. He was from MOK Team, one of the favorites to win the championship this year. He was the main jungler of MOK Team and was also "recommended" to the World Invitational Tournament.

Ye Shaoyang was not familiar with this player. The most famous jungler in Japan was "Naoki Fujita." He had met him once in the International Server Ranking Competition. His "Ninja" was superb. "Takuya Kiriyama" should be a newcomer who emerged in the last two years. Obviously, he had some skills to be the starting jungler of a powerhouse team.

Chi Shuo said, "I studied Takuya Kiriyama's game videos during the regular season. His most commonly used hero is" Ninja ", followed by" Stealth Thief "," Bloodcloak Assassin "," King of Fighters ", and" Demon Hunter "," Knight ", and" Sword Saint ". "MOK Team is a jungler team. He prefers" Assassin "and" Instant Kill ".

Ye Shaoyang opened the video that Chi Shuo had sent him. All the videos had been edited, and the player, Takuya Kiriyama, was singled out in the team battle. Ye Shaoyang could clearly see his operating habits and playing style.

Go to Japan to check the game videos during the regular season, record the screen, edit …

This wasn't a simple matter.

Has Chi Shuo been busy with these things since he returned to the hotel? He was even more responsible than a coach.

Ye Shaoyang finished watching the edited video with mixed feelings. He concluded, "Although he likes to use explosive spikes, his playstyle is more cautious. He is also very patient when he is crouching in the bushes. He likes to ambush and sneak attacks. He's completely different from Zhao Xinan and Mitchell, who are hot-blooded and aggressive. I can tell that he's a very calm player. "

Chi Shuo said, "Yes, Stinger's explosive power is very high. He can kill people instantly with one set. The rules for determining the winner of the individual competition were also more advantageous for Thorns. Be careful in tomorrow's match. "

There were two rules to determine the outcome of an individual match. One could either kill the opponent three times or destroy the opponent's crystal.

Since Stinger's explosive power was very high, Takuya Kiriyama would most likely use the strategy of "killing the opponent three times alone". He would use explosive power as quickly as possible to take down Ye Shaoyang's head. Three kills and he would win directly.

There were two ways to fight against Takuya Kiriyama. One was to resist his explosive power in the early game and drag it out until the later game to find an opportunity to operate the army line and win by pushing the tower. The other was to compete with his explosive power and be fiercer than him and take down three people before him.

Chi Shuo asked, "Do you want to fight in the early game or drag it out with him in the late game?"

Ye Shaoyang said, "I want to try fighting in the early game. Do you think it's possible?"