Chapter 114

•Final Match

After losing the first game, Luoshendian's coach swiftly entered the soundproofed room.

Watching this game from an eagle-eye view, it was very evident that Tianhuan had improved a lot in this period of time. From the starting when the mid laner had set the rhythm, to the end where the mid/jungle duo worked together to take objectives or when Chi Shuo's jungler core made a reappearance, their improved progress since last season is evident.  

Even today, the entire team had displayed tacit understanding with each other and when the five of them cooperated during the team fight, their skills were smoothly interwoven. This was especially true for Cheng Xing who was playing the marksman. His performance was commendable. 

Tianhuan's improvement was really frightening. Once Luoshendian loses the second game, they would have no way of getting promoted from Group A according to the current point situation. Hence, they have to think of a way to win the second game!

The coach frowned, then quickly calmed himself down. 

“Lieyang's hero pool is extremely deep, and even if we only focus on banning mid lane heroes, we won't be able to ban them all. We'll focus on the bottom lane in the second game instead and breakthrough from there!”

No matter how they see it, Tianhuan's bottom lane is their weakness. If they break through on the bottom lane first and let their marksman and support interfere with the mid lane's development frequently, then Ye Shaoyang would have no way of setting the rhythm.

The picks and bans phase of the second game for both teams was drastically different from the first——Luoshendian banned marksmen heroes consecutively. They banned the Wind Nymph, which was a flexible marksman, and the Machine Gun Huntsman, which was a hero that could clear minions at a rapid pace. This resulted in Cheng Xing being forced to pick the Divine Archer. 

There were only a few strong all-rounder marksmen heroes. Other marksmen heroes must be played with particular comps to work well. 

If Cheng Xing picked the Divine Archer, Luoshendian could retaliate by locking in the Warlock of Poison for the marksman and a kill-oriented assassin jungler, both there to specifically hunt him down. The Divine Archer was extremely fragile in the early-game and couldn't deal much damage.

How would Tianhuan respond to this?

The audience all stared at the big screens anxiously.

In the end, Tianhuan's first pick wasn't for the marksman, but they locked in the Holy Knight instead.

Luoshendian's coach was elated, and he immediately took the Warlock of Poison for the marksman and the Stealthy Rogue as the core. This way, the jungler would be able to circle around Cheng Xing and kill him regardless of the marksman hero he picked.  

Tianhuan then chose the Master Archer and Thunder Goddess.

Both commentators looked at each other, their eyes full of doubt——

“The Thunder Goddess is paired with the Master Archer this time. The Thunder Goddess's arc lightning could scatter towards the surroundings and as for the Master Archer's flame arrows, they could also branch out towards the surroundings after his ult is unleashed!”