Chapter 10

Xie Yu's face was a little ugly.

    He played the game all day today. It was not the first time that [Abyss Master] was robbed/banned, but this time, the opposite happened to be the anchor who used the hero [Abyss Master] to break into the national server—it was a rookie anchor.

    He originally planned to use [Abyss Master] to show off the audience and teach the opponent how to behave, but the opponent directly robbed the hero? Xie Yu laughed disdainfully: "Okay, then I'll use my hero to blow up your abyss master!"

    He happened to be on the first floor in this round, and he decisively grabbed [Illusionist].

    The live broadcast room was suddenly excited -

    [Brother Yu's famous hero illusionist? It seems that Brother Yu is serious! 】

    【Illusionist is very strong in the early stage, I guess Brother Yu can kill him alone! ]

    [Fish god, come on, get a blood! ]

    [Favorite Fish God sent a flying rocket to the anchor [Brother Ayu]! ]

    [Number 7 sent a deep-sea torpedo to the anchor [Brother Ayu]! 】

    As a very popular anchor on the Whale live broadcast platform, at this time, the popularity of the Yushen live broadcast room has exceeded 3 million. The screen is covered with dense white bullet screens, and all kinds of gifts are flying all over the sky.

    Relatively speaking, Ye Shaoyang's fans are not that excited - or rather, he has no fans at all. Most of his live broadcast rooms are passers-by, and some fans from the fish god side open two windows at the same time to watch the good show.

    Ye Shaoyang minimized the barrage area and focused on the game interface.

    Opposite the 1st and 2nd floors are [Illusionist] and [Stealth Thief].

    When it's our turn to choose, Qin Rui continues to choose [Blessing Priest] to protect his brother.

    The player on the 3rd floor [Wooden Head] took the initiative to ask: "Master, do I need to choose any hero to match you?"

    [Xiaobai]: Which position are you good at?

    [Wooden Head]: Both shooters and junglers are fine.

    [Only play jungler]: Dude, you can choose the shooter, and leave the jungler to me.

    [Wooden head]: OK!

    He began to change heroes frequently, changing five shooters in a row, proving that he could play all five shooters.

    Ye Shaoyang looked at the five heroes he showed, and said, "Choose Holy Spirit Archer."

    The players on the third floor immediately locked [Holy Spirit Archer].

    It's the other party's turn to choose a hero. On the 3rd and 4th floors opposite, select the bottom lane duo, [Forest Messenger] plus blood nurse and [Sharpshooter] critical strike shooter. Nanny and shooter are a very common bot lane combination, and there is a high probability that these two will also line up together.

    Ye Shaoyang thought for a while, and said: "Jungle picks fighters, top lanes take berserkers."

    [Only play jungler]: Will this be too fragile?

    [Drop Star Every Day]: There is no meat, and the shooter is also very late, so it is difficult to fight in team battles.

    [Xiaobai]: Strong mobility.