Chapter 193

After Coach Lin tidied up, he called everyone to the meeting room and said, "I know everyone is very excited about winning the national championship, but now, you have to calm down and prepare for the upcoming international competition."

Everyone nodded in unison.

Tianhuan Battle Team returned with a full load. They had won the S10 season championship, the MVP Award, and the Best Newcomer Award, three very important trophies. The trophy display cabinet on the first floor of the Battle Team was filled with three boxes. The upper management of Tianhuan Battle Club also very generously distributed the prize money for the national championship to the Tianhuan Battle Team members according to the contract.

A large sum of money was also a great incentive for the team members.

"The runner-up is the S8 world champion, FLD. This team's overall strength is also very strong."

Everyone was very familiar with FNO. They had often arranged for training matches, and Ye Shaoyang had even defeated Mitchell once. They had defeated Mitchell in the individual competition, and it was said that Mitchell was still brooding over it.

Ye Shaoyang smiled and asked, "What about the European division?"

China had not won the world championship for ten years, and this was the knot in the hearts of the entire division. Tianheng had missed the world championship in S6, and this was also the regret of a generation of Tianheng people.

S10 was the season where Tianheng could win the world championship, and they could not be careless.

Coach Lin saw that everyone was listening attentively, so he opened the PowerPoint and said, "North America, FNO won the championship. Mitchell has always been thinking about Yangyang. Their bottom lane shooter and support have also improved greatly. If we meet them in the international competition, they will be a strong opponent for Tianheng."

"The teams in Africa and Latin America are overall weaker, but we can't underestimate them …"

Coach Lin flipped to the last page of the PowerPoint. "Korea."

Everyone in the meeting room immediately pricked up their ears.

Coach Lin said, "AMT won the championship in the European division without a doubt and obtained a spot in the international competition. There's also HER from Germany. I'm not too familiar with them, but the coaching team will study their information."

"The teams in Japan are GOW and K. Both teams play the wild core style. Taku Kiriyama of K. Kiriyama also played against Yangyang in the international individual competition."

They were all old acquaintances, and it was within everyone's expectations that they would be able to obtain a spot in the World Championship.

Cui He and Pu Yuanxi, who were currently "recognized by Korea" as the strongest players in the world, would also become their strongest opponents in the international tournament.

In the S10 season, Korea had obtained the right to host the World Championships. This time, the Singles competition would be held in Seoul. This time, the World Championships would be a grand 5v5 team competition, and it would also be held in Seoul.

ATB had the home court advantage.

"Team ATB successfully defended their title and qualified for the international competition as the two-time champion of the Korean division. The other team that qualified for the international competition is Team TIP, led by Kim Minjun. In addition, Korea won the world championship this year and obtained the third qualifying spot. Korea's TOC team also obtained the qualifying spot. "