Chapter 166

The wild card tournament would end in three days. It was a best-of-three knockout tournament, so the competition was fierce. Although Cheng Xing passed the first round, he still had to fight for two days to determine whether he would qualify. He didn't dare to be careless, so he continued to train on the computer after the tournament.

Ye Shaoyang also started to train for the individual competition. Chi Shuo dutifully sparred with the two of them and taught them a lot of techniques for the individual competition.

The next day, Cheng Xing's match was scheduled for 7 pm. His opponent was a Korean top laner named Han Changhao. No one knew much about this player, and Chi Shuo didn't find any information about him from the information his master gave him. He went to the Korean division and found out that he was a newcomer who debuted this season.

His team, TTX, was ranked seventh in the regular season and entered the losers' bracket. They weren't outstanding in the Korean division. However, Chi Shuo found a few videos from the Korean official website and found that Han Changhao's individual strength was very strong. There were a few team battles where he suddenly went around the back and killed the opposing team's two carries, turning the tide.

After Ye Shaoyang finished watching the videos, he said to Cheng Xing, "Your opponent this time is a top laner who specializes in killing the back row. You have to be careful."

Cheng Xing heard this and immediately sat up straight. "It's too difficult for an archer to fight a top laner!"

In the individual competition, very few people would choose a tank. They would definitely choose a warrior. When an archer fought a warrior one-on-one, it was impossible to win in the early stages. Once the archer got close, there was a risk of sudden death. A warrior's combo could usually kill a fragile archer.

Cheng Xing took a deep breath and joked, "Anyway, I've been killed by all kinds of top laners in the league countless times. Just think of it as accumulating death material for Brother Qu's video clips."

Chi Shuo whispered, "The archer's chances of winning against a warrior are not high, but there's still hope. There are two archers who are very useful against a warrior. One is Wind Spirit. Move quickly so that he can't cut you. Use the advantage of his long arms to wear him down. He has a public skill called Berserk. After the damage is done, he can explode and kill him instantly. "

Most of the [Wind Elf] players would bring [Flash] or [Purify] to save their lives during the competition. Bringing [Berserk] in the individual competition was also a way of thinking.

Cheng Xing listened attentively. Chi Shuo continued, "You know the second one, right?"

Cheng Xing hurriedly nodded and replied, "Yes, yes. [Sharpshooter]. My attack range is super long. I can take advantage of the time when the enemy is clearing out the troops to use my sniper bullets. I can kill a Warrior with three consecutive shots."

Ye Shaoyang thought about it carefully and said, "But it's not easy for a [Sharpshooter] to fight against a [Vampire Duke]. If the opponent chooses a [Vampire Duke], you can snipe a few times and he can use a big move to recover his health. Therefore, for tomorrow's competition, Little Star will still choose a hero as a last resort. When the opponent has finished choosing, you can target and choose a hero that counters him. "

Ye Shaoyang paused and suddenly thought of a good idea. He smiled and said, "Or you can choose first and let the other party misunderstand that you are going to take a certain hero. When he takes out a hero that counters his character, you can switch at the last second."

Cheng Xing's eyes widened. "A last-minute change? You can do that? "

Chi Shuo said, "Of course you can. In the individual competition, as long as the opponent doesn't press confirm, there may be changes. We'll see the situation tomorrow. If the opponent is very confident and directly locks the hero, you can choose a last resort. If the opponent is cautious and doesn't lock the hero, you can switch at the last moment. "