Chapter 162

Ye Shaoyang's answer made the audience scream. The CP fans almost set off firecrackers to celebrate. "My favorite esports player is Chi Shuo." If the middle part was removed, wouldn't it become "My favorite esports player is Chi Shuo?"

Wasn't this a veiled confession?

When Chi Shuo heard this, his heart couldn't help but beat violently.

Shaoyang could have used the name of a senior to fool them, such as the retired God Ming. Shaoyang was a mid laner, and so was God Ming. If he said that he idolized God Ming, no one would have doubted it.

But he said directly, "My favorite player is Chi Shuo."

They were teammates and had intimate contact in private. Wasn't he afraid that the reporters would write nonsense?

Actually, Ye Shaoyang was afraid that the reporters would write nonsense, so he said it openly.

Secretive words would make people think too much. On the other hand, if he said it openly, other than the CP fans, people would think that the two of them were very open and that it was pure team friendship.

Ye Shaoyang picked up the microphone and said calmly, "Back when I was a newbie streamer, Chi Shuo played ranked with me. He was the one who discovered my talent and invited me to join Tianheng. Chi Shuo really helped me a lot to get to where I am today. I also want to take this opportunity to thank our captain. "

The cameraman's camera panned to Chi Shuo.

Chi Shuo picked up the microphone and said in a low voice, "No need to thank me. This is what I should do."

Ye Shaoyang smiled and turned to look at Zhou Jiawen. "My answer passes, right?"

Zhou Jiawen clapped lightly. "That's reasonable. I believe you're speaking from the bottom of your heart."

The other players also began to clap. Qujiang clapped the most enthusiastically.

Zhou Jiawen stepped back. The host, Yao Mu, came to the center of the stage and said, "Team Yellow still has one player who doesn't have the right to punish. Let's welcome Tianheng's Jiang Shui!"

Qujiang took the microphone and said with a smile, "Just now, the four players punished were all from Team Red, so I'll look for Team Blue." His gaze swept across the Team Blue players and finally settled on Chi Shuo. "Look for our captain."

Chi Shuo stood up calmly. "I knew you were going to pick me."

Qu Jiang said, "Ahem, you decide your own fate. Captain Chi, you should go and spin the roulette. Whatever you get, it's all up to your luck."

Chi Shuo walked to the wheel wheel wheel wheel wheel wheel.

After a while, the wheel Wheel wheel Wheel.

Please choose anyone present to confess your love.

Chi: "…"

What kind of luck?

Chi Chi Shuo Shuo? Chi Shuo's Shuo Shuo!! Chi Shuo Guo's Shuo!

Brother Dong said, "Who is Captain Chi going to choose?"

Shuo Shuo Shuo Shuo Shuo Shuo 'Shuo Shuo's Shuo Shuo Shuo Shuo Shuo

Deafening screams rang out in the stadium.

Chi Shuo's gaze swept across the stadium and finally stopped on Ye Shaoyang. He coughed softly. "Lieyang."

Ye Shaoyang immediately straightened his back, his heart beating as fast as a drum.

F * ck! He wouldn't confess in front of so many people, would he?

If he confessed in front of everyone, should he reject or accept? It would be too awkward if they met again. We haven't played in the playoffs yet. Hold on, Captain Chi!