Chapter 59

Even if everyone else forgot about the streamer Xiao Bai, Fang Zhengqing definitely wouldn't forget.

As the laziest alpha in the entire professional league, he usually didn't get up until two in the afternoon. It was precisely because of this Xiao Bai that Jingzhe's coach had forced them to start getting up at ten in the morning. As a result, after changing their sleep schedules, they somehow couldn't change back?

Lately, Fang Zhengqing had still been getting up at ten. His internal clock had been thrown into chaos.

Currently, it was exactly ten in the morning. Fang Zhengqing hadn't been up for long when he saw the recordings Mitchell sent into the group chat.

He yawned while downloading the videos on his computer. After scooping up his cat and getting it settled in his lap, he called out to the coach and said, “Coach Chen, people are saying a pair of high-level players have popped up on the international server. Come take a look.”

Coach Chen curiously wandered over to check out the recordings…

The mid/jungle double flight comp? The black and white wolf kings?

Coach Chen stroked his chin and thoughtfully mused, “These two comps are both rarely seen in games. The main issue is it's too difficult for the players to work together. These two are quite in sync. Which country's experts are they?”

Fang Zhengqing stroked his cat with one hand while opening up the group chat with his other. “They've been discussing it in the group chat for ages already. The Europeans think they're American, the Americans think they're Korean, the Koreans think they're Chinese, and Zhou Jiawen says none of our professional players get up this early.”

Coach Chen checked the time of the recordings. “The first game was played when it was eight in the evening where Mitchell is, which would be eight in the morning our time? I really haven't heard of any team getting up this early to practice.”

Fang Zhengqing opened up a document and swiftly started to type in a few lines of numbers.

8:00 AM.

12:00 AM.

9:00 AM.

Then he pulled his hands back from the keyboard and said, “These three games were played at these times, in our time zone. Coach, have you noticed a pattern?”

“Mornings and nights?” Coach Chen ventured.

“Right. If these two are Chinese, that means they're playing ranked on the international server in the mornings and late evenings.” Fang Zhengqing paused for a moment, then suddenly said, “Coach, have you still been watching Xiao Bai's streams lately?”

Coach Chen sighed. “Xiao Bai was already signed by a team, you know? We won't be able to poach him anyway, so I haven't been following him closely. But his streaming room's announcement says that he streams every day from ten in the morning to noon now…”

At that, Coach Chen suddenly froze. “That's right, Xiao Bai could possibly be online before ten in the morning? The vast majority of domestic teams practice in the afternoons and evenings, so after signing, Xiao Bai hasn't even been able to play in the summit tournament anymore?”

Fang Zhengqing crinkled the corners of his eyes with a smile. “Exactly. He's an early to bed, early to rise sort of streamer. Every night, he would stream games from the summit tournament. I used to think that he would charge straight up to the 2,300-point range in the tournament and become an amateur king. But he played and played, then suddenly stopped. He's not very active in his streaming room anymore either, only streaming for two hours a day.”