Chapter 140

The schedule for the third round of the regular season has a total of five weeks, and two weeks have passed. The six teams in Group S have played against each other, and each has a winner.

    Tianhuan 2:1 Jingzhe, 2:0 Huowen, won 2 games, with a margin of 3 points.

    Beimu 2: January Shadow, 2: 0 Ice Soul, won 2 games, with a margin of 3 points.

    The two teams tied for first place.

    Jingzhe 2:1 Huowen, 1:2 Tianhuan, won 1 game, with a margin of 0 points.

    Ice Soul 2:1 Moon Shadow, 0:2 Beimu, 1 game win, -1 point difference.

    Both teams have a 1-1 record.

    Moon Shadow has lost two games in a row with a -2 margin.

    Fire Emblem also lost two games in a row, with a -3 margin.

    Judging from the current ranking, the probability of Tianhuan entering the winner's group (top four) is very high.

    This season, Yueying was eliminated from Group S in the second stage because Xie Weiyu and Xu Zhuo spent too little time together. Although they returned to Group S after that, the rhythm problem of their team's top and bottom lanes has not been completely resolved.

    Ye Shaoyang has a very good relationship with Xie Weiyu. He knows that Xiaoyu is actually working very hard, and he often practices in private, but the other teams in Group S are also working hard. It is unlikely that Yueying's current results will enter the winner's group.

    The loser's bracket is not without hope. In the history of professional leagues, there are many teams that have entered the finals from the loser's bracket. There are still two months to adjust after the end of the regular season, and everything is unknown.

    Huo Wen's current performance is not good. As a mid-core team, Zhou Jiawen has been targeted too hard by himself.

    In the third week, the schedule for Group S is Tianhuan vs Binghun, Beimu vs Jingzhe, Moon Shadow vs Huowen.

    If Tianhuan can win the game in the hands of Binghun, it will be a 3-game winning streak, and even if he loses 2 games in a row, he will be able to enter the upper bracket. The playoffs are an elimination system, and the teams in the winner's bracket have two lives, so they have a better chance of winning prizes.

    In the afternoon of the next day, Coach Lin called the team members together for a meeting: "Ice Soul was last season's champion team. Although they are currently ranked fourth in Group S, this team is still strong, especially in team battles. It is very strong."

    Ye Shaoyang went to the finals to watch the finals in person last season. The team battle of Binghun really cooperated tacitly. The 5 people seemed to be twisted into one rope, and the others followed immediately.

    Ice Soul's captain Chen Qianhua, the only beta captain of the league who also came from the Star City youth training base, is currently the strongest support player in the Huaguo region, and his overall outlook is quite good.

    Coach Lin said: "The advantage of Binghun's team lies in team battles, but the disadvantages are also obvious. They are not strong in the early stage. The shooter position and the middle unit are not considered star players. There is a gap in personal strength compared to the first-line double C. This is also the reason why their results this season are not as good as S9."

    Chi Shuo analyzed: "Their team battle routines have been thoroughly studied by the major teams. It won't last until the late stage."

    Ye Shaoyang said: "The day before yesterday, when Beimu played Ice Soul, I think the idea can be used as a reference. I can directly play against them in the early stage, so that Ice Soul's C position can't develop. Try to play 3 or 4 players. Small groups of people, avoid large groups of 5 people."