Chapter 186

The lineups of both teams were finalized. On Yueying's side, Xu Zhuo chose his best hero, Kung Fu Master. Xie Weiyu chose Sharpshooter. The support, White Bear, was in charge of initiating and tanking damage. The jungler, Pugilist, was a tool, and the midlaner, Moonlight Magician, was a cannon.

This line-up was a classic POKE style. During a team battle, as long as the midlaner used his big move to sweep the opposing team, Xie Weiyu would be able to snipe the opposing team and Xu Zhuo would be able to flash and kill the opposing team's backline.

On the other hand, Tianheng's line-up had two Magicians.

The midlaner was Spellcaster [Illusionist], the support was Control Magician [Saint Spirit Magician], the archer [Machine Gun Hunter], and the jungler [King of Fighters]. The top laner was the tanky frontline [Paladin].

When the match began, both sides developed peacefully.

Chi Shuo didn't invade the jungler's area and quickly got rid of his own team's buffs. Yueying protected Xie Weiyu to develop quickly.

This continued until the moment Chi Shuo reached level 6.

Yueying's support immediately reminded him, "The opposing jungler has reached level 6. Be careful."

Tianheng's jungler was at level 6 in the first wave. Most of the time, Xie Weiyu's archer was the core of the team's damage output. Chi Shuo and Ye Shaoyang worked together to take down the jungler. There was a high chance that they could kill Xie Weiyu.

When Xie Weiyu heard the notification, he immediately retreated to the bottom of the tower and wanted to release the creeps.

However, Qu Jiang purposely blocked the line of minions. When Xie Weiyu squatted under the tower and used his Q skill to snipe and clear the minions, Qu Jiang used his body to block Xie Weiyu's bullets, allowing him to miss two remaining minions.

Not only did he lose money, but he also lost experience.

This way, Xie Weiyu would not be able to reach Level 6 immediately, and Cheng Xing would level up faster than him.

Xie Weiyu did not panic. After all, if he did not leave the tower, the midlaner and jungler would quickly come to support him. Even if Chi Shuo and Ye Shaoyang came, they might not be able to kill him in a 4v4.

Xie Weiyu was confident that as long as his midlaner's skills were used well, he would be able to snipe the opponent's remaining HP under the tower.

The audience watching from God's perspective held their breath nervously.

When Chi Shuo reached level 6, he didn't go for the bottom lane. Instead, he went for the top lane. Ye Shaoyang tacitly followed him.

On the map, Moon Shadow Nakano was heading down, while Divine Harmony Nakano was heading up.

Cheng Xing had long known that his master and Brother Yang would take the top lane in the first wave. He also knew that he was likely to face a 2v4 situation. Therefore, he and Qujiang worked together to clear the troops as quickly as possible. Then, they retreated together and pressed the return button.

Xu Zhuo did not retreat.

At this time, the creeps on the top lane had just crossed paths. Old Qin raised his shield and wretchedly killed the creeps. Xu Zhuo was about to go forward to clear the creeps when suddenly, a purple missile shot out from the bushes and stunned him.

— — It was an Illusionist's strong control skill!

After Ye Shaoyang controlled Xu Zhuo, Chi Shuo followed closely behind and dealt damage.