Chapter 178

The next day, Ye Shaoyang and Chi Shuo went to bed early and woke up early as usual. Ye Shaoyang washed his face and was about to go to the balcony to feed the cat when he saw Chi Shuo squatting there to feed Little White. The early morning sun shone through the window and sprinkled on Alpha's handsome face, making Chi Shuo's originally serious face look warm.

Ye Shaoyang walked over to Chi Shuo and said with a smile, "Captain Chi, why did you suddenly think of helping me feed the cat?"

Chi Shuo said, "When I got up just now, I saw him walking around in the living room. I guess he's hungry."

Little White raised his head and meowed, as if answering Chi Shuo's words.

Chi Shuo smiled and patted his head. "In the future, I'll take care of him with you. I'll be the poop picker for once." Ye Shaoyang said, "Okay."

Taking care of a cat with a boyfriend was also a happy thing.

Chi Shuo didn't like small animals, but he was willing to accept Ye Shaoyang's pet and take care of Little White with Ye Shaoyang. This was the understanding and tolerance that Ye Shaoyang mentioned in the interview.

Ye Shaoyang looked at Chi Shuo and happened to meet his gaze. Chi Shuo suddenly said, "You're still calling me Captain Chi?"

"Then what should I call you?" Ye Shaoyang thought for a moment and asked tentatively, "Chi Shuo?"

"Yes." Chi Shuo smiled. "There's no need to be so angry in private. Just call me by my name."

Since they were in a relationship, it wasn't appropriate to call him Captain Chi every day. Ye Shaoyang said calmly, "Then I'll call you Chi Shuo in private. You're not much older than me anyway."

Chi Shuo calculated and said, "I should be older than you by half a year."

Ye Shaoyang said, "Six months is negligible."

Chi Shuo smiled and stood up. "Let's go eat breakfast."

The two of them went to the team's cafeteria for breakfast. Their teammates were still asleep, so the two of them chatted as they ate.

Ye Shaoyang said, "There's still a month until the playoffs. If we use the same combinations we used in the regular season again in the playoffs, wouldn't the effects be too good?"

Chi Shuo: "Yes, I was just about to talk to you about this. There's still time. We can practice something else. "

Ye Shaoyang thought carefully. "Have you practiced the new hero [Soul Chaser] for the 10-1 season? This hero will enter the competition server during the playoffs. "

Every season of the Divinity Wars was divided into 1/2/3 small seasons, and new heroes would appear in each small season.

[Lord of the Abyss] was a new hero for the 9-3 season, and [Soul Chaser] appeared in the 10-1 season. Since the heroes in the competition server would be released later than the in-game account, the new heroes in the 10-1 season would only enter the competition server during the playoffs.

[Soul Chaser] summoned the souls of dead heroes to help it in battle. It relied purely on killing people and stacking buffs. The more it killed, the stronger it became. If you could only kill one or two people in a match, the damage output of this hero would be useless.

Currently, the major teams had not figured out a system to pair with this hero.

Chi Shuo said, "The mechanics of this hero are very special. I'm already very familiar with the controls, and the rhythm of the game is very fast in the early stages. However, it's more difficult to match the lineup. Have you thought of a mid laner to pair with it? "