Chapter 45

After Chi Shuo returned to the Tianheng base, he started preparing to welcome Ye Shaoyang into the team. Although Ye Shaoyang had already decided to sign a contract with Tianheng, he could not be completely at ease as long as he did not sign and seal the contract.

What if the cooked duck flew away and was intercepted halfway?

Therefore, he had to urge the club to complete the procedures as soon as possible.

Qujiang did not encounter any difficulties. Coach Lin's ability to persuade people was top-notch. "I think you can better play your advantages in the support position, and it will be better for the team." "Next season, Cheng Xing will be the starter. He is a newcomer and has a rash personality. I will only be at ease if there is an old player watching over him. You are the most suitable candidate."

Qujiang agreed happily.

Therefore, when Chi Shuo went to find him during lunch, Qujiang smiled and said good-naturedly, "Don't worry, Captain Chi. You are already a tool for the team. Of course, I am willing to make adjustments for the team. In fact, the pressure of the midlaner position is really great. It requires a lot of maneuvering. It is easier for me to play the support position. "

Chi Shuo patted Qujiang's shoulder gently and said, "It's good that you think this way." He knew that Qujiang had debuted from the Tianheng Youth Training Camp and had deep feelings for the Tianheng Squad. He would not be resentful just because of a change of position.

Qujiang asked curiously, "At first, I thought the team would poach a strong support. Since I am going to play support, the midlaner position is empty. Is the coaching team going to poach someone from outside, or from the second team and the Youth Training Camp? "

Chi Shuo said, "We will poach someone from outside to be the starter. The five players in the second team will all be substitutes next season. "

Old Nie and Ah Ning had finished the procedures to leave the team. When they came to the restaurant for lunch, they happened to hear the conversation. Old Nie ran over with a smile and gossiped, "I heard from Xiao Jiang that he is going to be a support. Will our team have a new midlaner next season? Which team will we poach him from? "

Song Yuning also asked curiously, "The transfer period is not open yet. If we poach him directly, we can't sign a contract. Did you contact them in advance and transfer them over when the time comes? "

Chi Shuo said, "He's not a professional player. He's a streamer."

Song Yuning and Nie Cheng looked at each other in bewilderment. "Host?"

Qujiang said, "I haven't seen game streamers in a long time. Whale TV's Little Wei, Mumu, and Little Bean TV's Cabbage Bro, these people can't play professionally, right? Could it be a new one? "

Chi Shuo did not intend to hide it. He lowered his voice and said, "Whale's new streamer, called Little White."

Old Nie was extremely curious. "Little White? Is he good at gaming? "

Coach Lin walked over with a tray in hand and said with a smile, "Old Nie, remember to buy a set of women's clothing in advance."

Old Nie was confused. "What women's clothing?"

Qujiang turned on his phone and played the recording of his bold words for him that night.

Old Nie laughed and said, "The premise for me to change into women's clothing is that you guys win the world championship. The problem is that you guys …" He suddenly paused and looked at Coach Lin in disbelief. "Could it really be possible next season?"