Chapter 110

• Dreams

As Zhao Xin'an and Sean were randomly assigned to the team, they were automatically ejected by the system after the match ended. However, Chi Shuo, Ye Shaoyang, and Xie Weiyu were a team so they were still inside.

Ye Shaoyang smiled while he praised, "Xiao Yu is amazing. Getting three kills in the base, MVP!"

In this match, Xie Weiyu's damage output exceeded 45% with six kills, zero deaths, and three assists. His record was truly beautiful.

As long as a marksman who had leveled up steadily ensured their survival during team fights, their damage output would be correspondingly impressive. Sometimes, they would even be able to reverse the situation on their own.

This was also the reason why Ye Shaoyang insisted on killing Xie Weiyu even right before his death during the match against Yueying.

Xie Weiyu heard Ye Shaoyang praising him and he hurriedly said humbly, "It was you who supported and protected me well. Otherwise, I would've already been killed seven to eight times by the opponents."

Ye Shaoyang replied, "That might not necessarily be true. Your movements and positioning are amazing, and you flashed to evade the enemy's skill very well."

All of them were live, so it wasn't good for them to comment on the Korean players. Knowing about it in their hearts was good enough. It was simply only winning a ranked match and not an actual match in a competition, so there wasn't a need to publicize everywhere.

Xie Weiyu changed the topic, "Are we continuing ranked?"

Ye Shaoyang didn't want to expose the comps he's been secretly practicing with Chi Shuo. It's too easy for them to run into international expert players with their trio. The game they played just now was really frightening, so why not take a breather first.

It's just a live broadcast and there isn't a fixed rule stating that they must play ranked.

Ye Shaoyang suggested, "Why don't we play the arcade mode?"

Xie Weiyu said in agreement, "Sure. Which one do you want to play?"

"The Clone Fight!" Ye Shaoyang replied.

Chi Shuo: "..."

He had never played arcade mode before.

In God's War, other than ranked, there were also some arcade modes for everyone to pass time. There were no points in arcade mode so it doesn't matter whether one wins or loses.

The Clone Fight was one of them. The player with the first pick will choose a hero, following which the other four players will be using the same hero chosen by the first player. That team will then fight against the opponent team which would also be made up of five of the same heroes their side's first player had chosen. It was also separated into the top, mid, and bottom lane. Victory is achieved by destroying the crystal.

Chi Shuo had zero interest in this kind of arcade match but if Ye Shaoyang wanted to play, then he would obviously be willing to accompany him.

Hence, Chi Shuo silently clicked on the 'ready' button.

Ye Shaoyang went out of ranked and straight into arcade mode. He clicked on the Clone Fight and was quickly matched into a team.