Chapter 52

The next morning, Ye Shaoyang woke up as usual and turned on his computer to practice Hero. At 10 o 'clock sharp, he opened the Whale Platform's livestream.

He bought a sofa for Kitten online, which was similar to the sofa at home. Therefore, the camera was aimed at Kitten, and the netizens didn't realize that he had moved.

Many people greeted him in the livestream.

Little Bai Zao, why didn't you come yesterday?

I didn't livestream yesterday, and I missed Kitty.

What happened to the streamer? Did he suddenly disappear because he was kidnapped by a cat?

Ye Shaoyang explained, "I've been busy recently, so my livestream time will be reduced. From now on, I'll livestream from 10 o 'clock to 12 o' clock in the morning. I have other arrangements for the rest of the time, so I'm sorry everyone."

Most of the esports teams trained in the afternoon and evening, so he could only livestream for two hours in the morning. These netizens had been watching his livestream since he was a rookie, so he should let them know. Ye Shaoyang changed the livestream's announcement to "Livestream from 10 o 'clock to 12 o' clock in the morning." He didn't add the words "Chong Guo Server."

Little Bai, you're too arrogant. Are you satisfied with eight servers?

You're not going to use the new heroes to rush the server?

I thought the streamer wanted to collect all the mid laners!

When he rushed the server, it was to attract the attention of the big teams.

Now that he had achieved his goal, the server wasn't important to him. He had to cooperate with the team's training.

"I'm not going to take the server. I'll just play casually." Ye Shaoyang played for two hours, then went offline with an excuse.

At 12 o 'clock, he went to the cafeteria on the first floor.

The members of the Tianhuan Squad had just woken up. Cheng Xing and Xie Xiaotian both had dark circles under their eyes. It was obvious that they didn't sleep well after getting beaten up last night. Ye Shaoyang found it funny and took the initiative to greet them. "Come and sit."

Cheng Xing sat beside him with a plate and lowered his head like a chicken pecking at rice.

Xie Xiaotian also walked over and looked at Ye Shaoyang with a complicated expression. He wanted to say something but stopped.

Ye Shaoyang was puzzled. "What's wrong? Speak if you have something to say. "

Xie Xiaotian asked in a low voice, "You, you are the streamer Xiao Bai?"

It seemed that Cheng Xing had told Xie Xiaotian about the origin of Xiao Bai's streamer after he went back last night. Ye Shaoyang looked at the young man in front of him with a faint smile. "Why? Did you learn [Lord of the Abyss] from Lil 'White's teaching videos?"

Xie Xiaotian's ears turned red. "Ahem, yes."

He was a complete idiot! He didn't know that the God in front of him was the Lord of the Abyss, the number one streamer in the national server, Little White. He actually used the Lord of the Abyss to challenge someone to a duel yesterday and got beaten up. Didn't he deserve it?

Ye Shaoyang consoled him, "Actually, your fundamentals are very solid, and your reaction speed is also very fast. It's just that your brain isn't agile enough. The Abyssal Ruler's Triangle Transposition Technique isn't like that. You always transposition counterclockwise, so it's easy for me to guess where you'll go next. The Triangle Transposition Technique requires a random transposition. Don't let the opponent catch your pattern. "