Chapter 86

All summit tournament games were randomly matched. After winning in one round, Chi Shuo very quickly started up another game. Ye Shaoyang joined another game as well. The two of them didn't run into each other again, so their shippers could only run off to excavate their own content.

As they dug and dug, they soon discovered a very shocking secret—Chi Shuo was currently streaming with an alt account named 'Jungler No. 8'. And on the list of big spenders in Xiao Bai's streaming room, there was one who'd sent a total of 200,000 yuan in torpedoes… and that big spender was also named 'Jungler No. 8'.

These shippers all turned into little sleuths. They looked up the timestamps of when those gifts were sent and started to review old videos of Xiao Bai's streams from back then. Very quickly, someone found the footage of Jungler No. 8 sending the streamer Xiao Bai a flood of gifts.

Back then, the jungler boss had used 100,000 yuan of torpedoes as an excuse to ask the streamer to help him rank up. He managed to get himself added to Xiao Bai's friends list, and the two of them started to queue together. When they ran into a trio from Jingzhe, Xiao Bai's winning streak was finally cut off. After that, Xiao Bai's didi Xiao Rui went offline, leaving Xiao Bai and the jungler boss to queue on their own.

That mid/jungle duo went on to take seven consecutive wins.

The second wave of gifts came when Xiao Bai was officially named the National #1 Abyssal Lord.

In the #RiyueTonghui# super topic, someone edited together some of these clips and wrote—

[So, the person who sent those gifts in his stream was Captain Chi, right? Yangyang also said in his post-game interview that Captain Chi and Coach Lin scouted him to sign him to Tianhuan.]

[Chi Shuo discovered the streamer Xiao Bai when Xiao Bai was a total newbie with tons of potential. He sent Xiao Bai loads of gifts to get on his friends list, then signed Xiao Bai to Tianhuan. He stood his ground against all opposition and convinced the coaches to let Xiao Bai play as their starting mid laner. In their first official match, he played the part of a support jungler in order to let Xiao Bai play well. He gave Xiao Bai all the blue buffs… wahhh, this is a divine love, I'm going to ship this to death!]

[Sister, everything you say feels like it could be true. This ship is really pretty sweet~]

[You won't regret investing your feels in Riyue!]

Gradually, the number of shippers in the super topic grew. But no one in the bullet comments of any livestream said anything inappropriate, so Chi Shuo and Ye Shaoyang had no idea that a ship between them had already been born.

Ye Shaoyang continued to play in the summit tournament. His fans asked him to keep using the Abyssal Lord, so he continued to show off with this hero in his second game. Even without Chi Shuo's help, he masterfully carried his team to victory.

His luck was pretty good that night. All his randomly assigned teammates were playing quite seriously. Plus, as Ye Shaoyang got more and more into the groove, he managed to take five consecutive wins.

When it was nearly midnight, Ye Shaoyang turned off the game to take a breather. He said to the viewers of his stream, “The summit tournament will close at midnight, but I'm not sleepy yet, so I'll play another two rounds of ranked later.”

People in the streaming room instantly spoke up—

[Ask Captain Chi to double queue with you!]