Chapter 19

After winning nine matches in a row, Ye Shaoyang saw that it was already 12: 30 pm. He rubbed his sore neck and said to the netizens, "Everyone, go and have lunch first. We'll take a two-hour break and continue in the afternoon."

He turned off the stream and saw a private message from the boss in the game.

Jungler No. 8: "Xiao Bai, do you want to be a full-time game streamer?"

Being a game streamer and being an esports player were two different paths. The focus was different. Chi Shuo couldn't tell what Xiao Bai's goal was. Did he want to be a game streamer or a professional gamer?

Ye Shaoyang joked, "I only know three mages. My pool of heroes is smaller than a washbasin. Let's use [Lord of the Abyss] on the national server first. We'll talk about other things later."

Chi Shuo heard this and suggested, "Actually, there's a faster way to practice heroes."

Ye Shaoyang was interested, "Oh?"

Chi Shuo: "Go to the arena. You can quickly familiarize yourself with each hero's skills and mechanics."

Ye Shaoyang thought about it and nodded in agreement, "That's true. It takes at least ten to twenty minutes to play a ranked match. If it's a solo battle, it only takes two to three minutes. You can also test the restraints of different heroes. "

Chi Shuo: "Are you interested in playing a few rounds with me?"

A solo battle was the easiest way to test a person's true strength and see the opponent's mechanics and understanding of heroes.

Chi Shuo left the team and opened the arena in the game. He created a room and pulled Xiao Bai in, "Come, let's see if my assassin can kill your [Lord of the Abyss]."

Ye Shaoyang gladly accepted. He had played too many low-level games before. Those assassins couldn't pose a threat to an experienced player like him. However, the boss with whom he was ranked today was very skilled. He could try it out.

As soon as he entered the room, a message popped up on the screen.

— — Friend [Jungler No. 8] sent you a gift box. Please accept it.

Ye Shaoyang was stunned, "Gift box? What's this? "

Chi Shuo: "[Lord of the Abyss]'s legendary skin [Bloody Avenger]. The special effects of this skin will change, so it should feel better to the touch than the original version. Try it. "

Every time a new hero was released in the War of the Gods game, there would be skins for the players to choose from. Different skins would have different appearances, but it would not affect the attributes in the game.

Ye Shaoyang had previously used the original skin. [Lord of the Abyss] looked like a mage wearing a black robe and a black hood. He held a skeleton staff in his hand.

After changing into his new skin, his clothes turned into a black-red mage robe. His hood disappeared, and a blood-red mask appeared on his face. His magic staff also turned into a red crystal ball. The crystal ball was surrounded by a blood-red mist, highlighting the theme of "Bloody Revenge." The special effect of the Mark Explosion skill had the effect of splattering blood everywhere. It was much better than the original version.