Chapter 167

Ye Shaoyang and Cheng Xing went to the headquarters of the Alliance to submit their documents and documents. In the next few days, the two began to prepare to go abroad. The World Invitational Tournament would last for a week, so they had to bring a lot of luggage.

Omega players usually brought suppressants when they went out, but Ye Shaoyang was allergic to suppressants, so Chi Shuo was his "human suppressant." This time, Chi Shuo would accompany him. Ye Shaoyang didn't say anything, but he was relieved. If something happened overseas and his pheromone fluctuated, he wouldn't lose control with Chi Shuo around.

In addition to bringing a change of clothes and toiletries, Cheng Xing also stuffed a lot of snacks into his suitcase. Old Qin had bought them for him. Old Qin said, "If you can't get used to Korean kimchi, you can eat some snacks to fill your stomach."

Qujiang had thoughtfully prepared common medicine for them, including medicine for headaches, colds, diarrhea, and fever. If they fell sick, it was better to bring their own medicine.

After packing his luggage, Ye Shaoyang waited patiently for the Alliance's notification.

Since the World Invitational Tournament had sent out an electronic invitation, the team's visa was easily approved. The people going abroad this time included the chairman of the Alliance, Qiu Heng, the team leader, Liu Xiao, the official commentators, Yao Mu (Mumu), Brother Dong (Qi Dongyu), the team's reporters and cameramen, as well as the contestants Ye Shaoyang, Zhou Jiawen, Xie Weiyu, and Cheng Xing.

In the Chinese region, other than the three contestants recommended by the Alliance, Cheng Xing was the only contestant who had successfully entered the World Invitational Tournament. Other teams also had many newcomers who had signed up, but it was said that most of them were eliminated in the first or second round.

Cheng Xing's performance was already very good to be able to enter the World Invitational Tournament.

When Tianheng's official Weibo announced the good news, the fans were very excited. No one expected that other than Lieyang, Little Xing would also make it out of the World Invitational Tournament.

Our Little Xing is doing well!

Little Xing can brag for a year if he makes it into the World Invitational Tournament.

My Son has just grown up. Little Star, you can do it! Go beat up the international friends with your Brother Yang!

Lieyang and Fanxing are going to the competition together? Although Yangyang was also a newcomer this season, he always felt that in front of Little Star, Yangyang was his senior. He had to take good care of Little Star.

Is there no one to take care of Yangyang? He's a newbie too. [Dog-head.jpg]

A newbie who was never nervous in a competition?

Ye Shaoyang did not seem like a newcomer. He explained to the reporters that he had a big heart and did not know how to be nervous since he was young. Only he knew that he had five years of experience in eSports competitions.

He had participated in competitions like the World Invitational Tournament before, so this time, Little Star was so excited that he couldn't sleep. He was unusually excited, but Ye Shaoyang was as calm as ever.

On July 23rd, the representative team of the Chinese Divine Battle gathered at the airport in Beijing.

Chairman Qiu personally led the team, which showed how much importance he placed on this invitational tournament. The person in charge of leading the team and handling the daily logistics of the contestants was a meticulous Beta girl named Liu Xiao. She was a very straightforward girl. Reporter Mo, who followed the team, was often seen in the interview booth. The two commentators also knew each other.