Chapter 42

Whale Live Platform, in the general manager's office, Mr. Liu felt a lump in his throat as he looked at the replies from Mu Mu and Xiao Wei. He could not find fault with the two anchors, so he could only frown and paced back and forth irritably in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows.

After the conversation with Xiaobai collapsed, he had the attitude of "watching the show", thinking that Xiaobai was just a newcomer, and he had seen too many arrogant newcomers. One day, Xiaobai would figure it out and take the initiative with Whale. Signing.

After all, Whale is the largest live broadcast platform in China, and a 60% gift commission is already a very good condition for a new anchor. With such a high turnover in the background, Xiaobai will definitely be tempted to withdraw the money, right?

However, he never expected that Mu Mu and Xiao Wei, the two top Whale anchors, would happily play ranked games with Xiao Bai? !

Xiaowei’s live broadcast room has 60 million followers; Mumu’s live broadcast room has 58 million followers…

Xiaobai’s live broadcast room had only 600,000 followers when we first started talking about it. How many days has it passed? It has rocketed to more than 5 million members, including more than 1 million card members. Many people have even directly applied for membership cards for a whole year and have been following this anchor for a long time.

With this growth rate, he will soon surpass Ayu Ge, Mengmeng Xiong and others and become one of the top ten most popular anchors on the Whale Live Platform - and it only took him half a month to do all this.

That's right, half a month.

How terrible is this?

This is simply a king bomb that has never appeared in the game anchor world!

I still remember that during the interview, he was surprised by Xiaobai's appearance and wondered why Xiaobai would put a cat under the camera without showing his face? Xiaobai replied: "I am a game anchor. Game anchors should rely on their gaming skills to attract attention."

This person's gaming talent is probably underestimated by them!

Little Bear TV and Doudin Live, these two competitors are definitely not blind. Maybe they have already set their sights on Xiaobai and are preparing to poach people.

Once Xiaobai changes jobs, the whale's losses will be too great! It is equivalent to letting go of a money tree for nothing.

Thinking of this, Mr. Liu felt his temples pounding. He gritted his teeth, picked up his cell phone and dialed Chen Feiyun's number: "Contact Xiaobai immediately and renegotiate the contract. We can agree to all the conditions he mentioned!"

After Chen Feiyun received the message from Mr. Liu, she immediately called Ye Shaoyang excitedly. Her attitude was extremely gentle: "Hello, Xiaobai? I'm Chen Feiyun from Whale Platform. I met Mr. Liu last time."

Ye Shaoyang said politely: "Hello, Director Chen, are you talking about signing a contract?"

Chen Feiyun said kindly: "Yes, Xiaobai, Mr. Liu would like to discuss the details of the contract with you in person. When can you come over at a convenient time?"

Ye Shaoyang said: "I'm not sure yet, I will reply to you later."

After hanging up the phone, Ye Shaoyang thought for a moment, then opened WeChat and sent a message to Chi Shuo: "Team Chi, Tianhuan's players, the live broadcast contract is also signed with Whale, right? How many years are left?"

Chi Shuo said: "Tianhuan's contract with Whales will expire at the end of this year." He paused, remembering that Xiaobai was also the anchor of Whales, and asked with concern: "What, is there something wrong with your contract with Whales? Want to Don’t ask me to ask Tianhuan’s lawyer to take a look at it for you.”