Chapter 30

Chi Shuo didn't mention the signing of the contract again, and Ye Shaoyang also avoided the topic. They chatted about today's competition as they ate. Coach Xu's expression was complicated, and he seemed to be deep in thought.

As for Qin Rui …

He didn't dare to say anything, and just sat there like an invisible person.

After the meal, Chi Shuo stood up and said, "Do you want me to drive you back?"

Ye Shaoyang said, "Don't bother, Xiao Rui and I can take the subway. Our house is close to the subway station."

Chi Shuo didn't insist. "Then keep in touch. See you next time."

Ye Shaoyang said goodbye to them, went to the front desk to pay the bill, and took his brother to take the subway.

After the two left, Coach Xu said with a complicated expression, "Although Xiao Bai's test results are excellent, and he's a rare talented player, he's still a rookie. He's never played in a competition before, and he wants to play as a main player? Only second-rate teams that are especially short of players would accept his request, right? "

Chi Shuo said in a low voice, "His situation is a little special. It's too late for him to start training from the youth training camp at the age of 21. The peak of a professional player's performance is only a few years, and he's at his peak now. I think he's smart, and he knows exactly what he wants. "

Coach Xu was silent for a moment, then he scratched his head. "But will Tianheng agree to this request? You performed so well that year, but didn't you stay in Tianheng's second team for half a year? Later on, it was your teacher who argued for you to be a starter. "

Chi Shuo stood up and walked to the window, looking at the sign "Star City Youth Training Camp" on a building not far away. He said softly, "Coach Xu, I graduated from this youth training camp four years ago."

Coach Xu walked to his side and looked up at the youth training camp building. He said with emotion, "Your batch was the best I've ever coached."

Chi Shuo said, "A lot of people often say that if the five of us form a team, we can represent the Chinese esports team and stand on the highest podium of the world championship."

When Coach Xu heard this, he could not help but feel a little sour in his nose.

How terrifying were the trainees of Chi Shuo's batch?

Netizens often said that S6 was truly a "fight between gods". That year, extremely talented rookies continued to emerge. It was also the year that China had the highest chance of reaching the top of the world.

Five rookies from the largest youth training base in Southern China, the "Star City Youth Training Camp" —

Chi Shuo, the main jungler of the Tianhuan Squad, the current captain of Tianheng.

Fang Zhengqing and Xie Yuan were the midlaner and archer of Jing Zhe Team. Fang Zhengqing took over as the captain of Jing Zhe.

Xu Zhuo, the top laner with the strongest resistance to pressure, and the current captain of Team Yueying.

Chen Qianhua, a support who had an excellent view of the overall situation, was one of the few Beta players, and the current captain of ICE Soul Team.

The five of them were taught by Teacher Xu, so they were good at five positions.

Netizens often fantasized that if the five of them had formed a team back then, would they have been able to win the world championship that China had been looking forward to for many years?