Chapter 132

•Review and Dream

Inside Jing Zhe's soundproof room, Xie Yuan walked up to the captain and complained, "Is it because our names are unlucky? You're square, and I'm round. The dragon was stolen in the first round, and the highland team lost in the third round. Square and unlucky?"

Fang Zhengqing was speechless.

They had bad luck in today's match. Many players would pray to the dragon before the match and pray that the dragon would not be stolen. They did not pray this time, but it was actually stolen.

Fang Zhengqing rubbed his temples. "Forget it. Let Chi Shuo treat us to dinner to make up for our psychological trauma."

As he spoke, the soundproof room's door was pushed open. Chi Shuo led his team members over to shake hands.

Chi Shuo, Fang Zhengqing, and Xie Yuan were friends from the youth training camp. Therefore, even though Jing Zhe's team lost, the players' attitudes were more friendly. They said angrily, "Congratulations."

Chi Shuo walked up to Fang Zhengqing, patted him on the shoulder, and said, "Before the next match, remember to burn some incense and pray to the dragon."

Fang Zhengqing rolled his eyes. "I'll remember. Don't rub salt in my wound."

After shaking hands and leaving, Xie Yuan suddenly called out from behind, "Chi Shuo, will you treat us to supper tonight?"

Chi Shuo turned around and looked at him. "Why is it my treat again?"

Xie Yuan said, "You won. How can you let the loser treat you?"

Chi Shuo smiled and nodded. "Okay, I'll contact you later."

He was in a good mood today. Treating them was a piece of cake.

After a while, the screen cut to the interview booth.

To the audience's surprise, Chi Shuo and Ye Shaoyang were invited to the post-match interview.

Most of the time, the post-match interview was to invite the MVP player who performed well. However, today's situation was special. Chi Shuo was the MVP in the first and third rounds, but Ye Shaoyang's leadership and leadership were indispensable.

Therefore, the official reporters invited the two of them together.

Chi Shuo and Ye Shaoyang wore Tianheng's team uniform and stood side by side. Chi Shuo was an Alpha, nearly 1.9 meters tall. Ye Shaoyang was an Omega, but he was also tall and handsome. Standing beside Chi Shuo, he was only about 10 centimeters shorter than him. His aura was not weak at all. When the two of them stood together, their height and appearance were a perfect match.

The couple fans started celebrating again.

Seeing the two handsome men standing together, the reporter was more excited than usual. "Congratulations to Tianheng 21 for winning the competition. Welcome to Shuoyue and Lieyang! "

The two of them nodded politely at the reporters.

"We've gathered some questions that netizens are more concerned about." The reporter looked down at the cue card and said, "How long did you guys practice in private for when Black Wolf and White Wolf King cooperated so well in the first round?"

Chi Shuo handed the microphone to Ye Shaoyang, who smiled and said, "Every hero will practice many times in private before they go on stage. Wolf King, we practiced for a week, right?"

He looked at Chi Shuo, and Chi Shuo nodded and said, "Yes, it was a week. We practiced in the international server."

The reporter said, "Did you guys practice in private? Do you have many other combinations?"