Sidewalk and tears 🌷🌷

Previous 🌻

After he left she let go of me. It was suddenly a little cold. It felt like my heart was shrinking more. She gesture me so we were walking on the sidewalk now. I was silent thinking why he told me to take care of her? Was he more than just a friend?

"Are you okey Becky? You are quitter than usual." What should I say?

"I am fine."

"NO you are not. Come on tell me. You didn't like the fact that I didn't let you shake his hand? I am sorry if so. But I noticed you are not very comfortable touching stranger that's why I did that. I am sorry." Why she is so thoughtful and observant? She knows me more than anyone now.

"Thank you for that." I said with a monotone.

"So it's not it? Anything else? What it must be?" she was rubbing her temple looking sad, I couldn't take it so I tried to tell her.

"It's just. I am um...........little sad about something."

"Why?" she asked me slowly.

"Um I don't know if I should tell you or not." I was battling with my own personalities. One was in favour to tell her while other was not.

"Of course you can. You can tell me anything Becky. I promise I will listen you without any judgements." I got little courage after that. Maybe I should tell her.

"It's silly actually. It's just.. when you saw him, you-you left me there and it made me think for a moment... like-like when he came you leave me like I don't exist in your world anymore." If I continue I might cry.

Continued 🌻

She stooped walking and looked at me. I couldn't meet her eyes. So I was looking at my shoes. She put one hand on my shoulder and one cupped my cheek. Wiping a tear didn't know was falling.

"Look at me Beck." I shake my head. If I will, she is going to know it hurts me more than it should. We aren't even friends.

"Please?" her desperate and sad voice made me cry more. I shut my eyes tightly for a second and looked up at her.

"I am so sorry that you felt that way Nu. But trust me not even in my wildest thought I would imagine to make you sad or hurt you willingly. Will you believe me when I say that there is no MY WORLD if you are not in there?" I didn't know what she meant by saying that. We just met and she is treating me like I am the most important person in her life. These things that no one has ever said to me. I was not this important to anyone. She care for me more than anyone. Sure her actions showed me enough to realise that, but..

"I know I don't have any right to be sad. I mean I am just your employee and we just met a month ago." She let out a sigh and took my hands in hers this time.

"You are not just my employee Becky. You are more than that. You are the kindest and most soft-hearted person I have ever met. The time I have spent with you made me realise sometimes there is no need for a defined relationship between two people to care for each other. It's about how much importance we give each other. And as I told him I am so glad that I have met you. It's a blessing in disguise. And according to that you have every right to be sad and angry and anything you want to be with me. So in the future if you ever feel that way I want you to tell me without any hesitation. I just want you to be happy Beck." I couldn't contain myself and hugged her tightly. She is right. There is no need to define a relationship when we know in our hearts that we will be there for each other in our good and bad. What did I do to deserve this? To have her in my life?

After I was calmed down she made us stopped at a little café then we continued our walk.

"He is my ex. We broke up two years ago." Now you don't drop some important information like that P'Freen. But she is P'Freen so it's not very surprising for her to do that.