Our name is not Becky Rebeca Armstrong 🌷

Irin POV

Finally!!

It took a year of my non stop payers; and God to answer them for the first time. I got a chance to have coffee with P'Noey this Saturday. I am so excited. Well I didn't ask the iconic "Would you have coffee with me?" question. It's a client meeting; but who cares? My best friend with P'Freen and I am with my P'Noey on this Saturday. Well she is not mine yet but soon. So will her love.

I've been working for her for almost 1 year now and this is the first time we've ever getting a chance to meet outside the office. I was on cloud nine when she asked me if I would like to go. I mean hello? I would die to go anywhere if it's with her. God I am love sick fool for her.

When I think about it; there is no any exact moment when I started to have feelings for her. It was a process. When her caring and selfless nature started to make my heart to go wild for her. I didn't stop myself either.  The way she cared selflessly for people around her it made my heart melt. The things I like about her are uncountable. Now that I work with her; along with my feelings towards her the respect is also grown.  We better end up together! God!

Even though I have been by her side this long now she has never showed any kind of signs or you can say we never had any other interactions except for work. She never says or talk about her feelings. But I know when she shows irritation means she doesn't want it. So asking me for this client meeting is a big hope for me.

I have seen it. She and Beck are somehow same. I know people like them likes to keep it in heart and hesitate to initiate. But with us P'Noey doesn't have to say anything. I would do that for her. I will take every initiative.

I have never had a close relationship with anyone other than Becks family. Mom and dad are mostly out for business, plus I am an only child. My parents; whenever they get time tries to make it home and spend time. I don't blame them. They are little bit practical but they are extremely supportive.

I have two families. Yey!!!

For Becks relationship with Non; it's just I don't know what to say or do for her to realise, he doesn't seem like a good person. I regret that moment every day when we met him. Because we had a group project together. I don't hate him but I don't like him either. Same with Becks family. Nobody really likes him. But he gives space to Beck so no one really wants to come in between. Her mom and dad are very much strict and protective about her but as parents they know interfering Becks decision about her personal life is not fair. So does me and Richie.

Beck from the start was clear. She cared about him as a friend and I know she still does. Then again, Non wasn't interested in the only type of relationship she had to offer. And yet, despite her feelings, any relationship with him was potentially dangerous. I didn't mind his weird actions first. But I don't know something about him was always off. I knew as a friend I have few boundaries to keep in mind that's why I never forced my thoughts about him on her.

But what I have been seeing these days he is slowly turning into a jerk. Whatever he is doing; it makes me more and more angry. Like why? And why does he think Becky will tolerate his s**t? I haven't voiced it out; but I desperately want Beck to get out of that relationship. It was fine till it was harmless. But I can sense its becoming toxic. If it's going to hurt then; oh to the hell NO!! I won't care about any lines or boundaries bulls**t. I will punch him myself. Nobody hurts my sister!!

Beck because the way she is; never says any harsh words to anyone. She cares about people more than herself. She keep it inside. Keep quiet than tell. That's why I could never push her to keep him on his toes.

Their relationship is nothing but a bitter lesson. And I will do anything for Beck to be safe and happy.

I have been calling Beck to know who she has been with past two days but she won't answer any calls. When my phone ranged it finally showed her name.