Sweet sweet Strawberries 🌷

A/N:

An important announcement. P'Freens another solo will be out soon. Don't forget to watch.

Now enjoy !!!

Previous 🍀

Well lets remember what she called me, that monster inside me, Yes it woke again. And by the time I was done with her, it was almost dawn. She could barely open her eyes or even breath.

I made my way above her, pulling my fingers out of her sucking on it. "Love you sweetcakes."

She had one of her hand on her head and other clutching the sheets, panting. Both of us drenched in sweat. The sheets below us now soaked by swat and her well......

The whole room smelled like sex. And I could feel it working me up again. I just buried my head in her neck calming myself down.

She let go the sheets holding on my arm this time, "God. You almost killed me." And I let out a small laugh.

"Sorry babe. But you said I don't have to hold myself back.", and kissed her. She barely had her eyes opened. I had to clean her, so went back down one last time. Even though her protest, I knew she could not resist it.

So after I was done I plopped beside her pulling her above me. And this time she was just too weak to move. So I had to use both of my arms holding her above me. She had her face buried into my chest. Our arms tightly wrapped around each other. I adjusted the cover above us. Letting the warmth take over.

I felt her kiss on my chest, resting her head there latter, "I love you."

I lifted her chin up kissing her tenderly, "I love you more baby."

And we finally whet to sleep.

We did it!!!!

I cannot wait for our next adventures in bed...no not in bed I meant into the world......too. 

Continued 🍀

POV changed

Next day the light from the curtains was coming into the room waking me up. And as soon as I opened my eyes, I had the most beautiful view in the world. I was just amazed by how beautiful she looked. No makeup nothing. Still she manages to pull this angelic look.