Kiss it better BB 🌷

A/N:

It was a one go chapter. I just wrote and published. It's so cute and fluffy. Enjoy. 🔮

Freen POV

It's a week before my birthday, I have never celebrated. I mean I was out of town last two years and before that never got a chance. So this year too I don't have any idea how I am going to spend that day. Only thing I want is to be with my family and friends and Becky. That's it. I will be satisfied.

I am busy in reviewing some documents. That's when I heard my phone had notification sound. I am not on most of the social media. Bai handles it for me. But I have recently started using Facebook. Becky told me some office staff are already her friends sending her cute sticker. So how can I stay behind? Even if it's a fake account and she is my only friend I am ok with that. And notification means she has posted something. When I looked at it, she has recent post with picture of a café "Wanna go". But we have already went there so I sent her a private chat message.

"Why? We have already been there." She replied right away.

"When? I don't remember." What?

"You don't? Think carefully Nong, it's the café we first hangout at." She forgot? NO she must be joking.

"Oh, And had a cake?" She definitely has forgot. I didn't reply further. I don't know what to say.

"I was joking Nong Freen. I remember it." Nong? I don't know whether to be mad about what she called me or fell reviled that she remembers.

"Who is your Nong; Bec?" You better not say me.

"You. Who else? If not Nong then what?" Its making my mood sour. I don't know how to explain it, but I don't like it a bit. I don't really expect this from her. She is a responsible girl. This kind of things are very serious in our culture. Maybe she doesn't realise but I can't change how I have been raised. It's an important thing for me to be her Phi and her my Nong. Giving her another chance I tried to make her realise.

"I am Phi. Look at my account name Bec. Its P'Freen" I hope she drops it here, I don't wanna drag it more.

"Ah and Have you seen my name? Its P'Becky." Fine then.

"OK then P'Becky drive to that café to yourself. Bye." I don't think she gets it. Well I am also not in the mood. I have a bad feeling. If this conversation goes on it will only turn to worse.

"P'Becky will ask mom to borrow her car and her driver too. You don't worry. And I will come to your house to pick you up too." God I couldn't convince myself to stay calm after this.

I haven't told her; but once I had a dream that we went somewhere and she left with someone else. She was behaving just like this and asked someone else to drive her; when I was the one who took her there. I felt bad for hours after waking up. I understood it was just a dream so assured myself. But right now I can't. This is happening in real life. And I am feeling a lot worse than that. It was like someone ripped my heart out and jumped on it. I don't expect her to take it this casually. It might be me; but it's like she is replacing me. I know it's just us riding in car. But I have grown an emotional attachment to it. It's our thing. I can understand her parents driving her but someone else. NO. I don't. God this is making my eyes water.

I didn't realise the tears were flowing till few drops fell on paper. I dried my eyes. If she doesn't care that much then who am I to force her to? I shouldn't just make someone feel something. It's not me.

I just deleted my messages, and changed my name to "f". I have made this account for her. I don't know why felt like I should rename it too. I saw her message right away.