A bath together 🌷🌷

Previous 🍀

I just straighten myself, "Please don't be. Relax. Well frankly I am too, but don't worry. Ummm....you know...do you still wanna? If you don't then its fine too....." First when I was talking my eyes on her but I focused on my hand letter on. Its nerve wracking.

She let out a chuckle, and I heard her, "No its fine babe. yes I am nervous, but its good I think." She said and rubbed her hands. Again sign of nervousness. I know she wants to but doesn't know how to, so I just chuckled and shook my head smiling,

"Umm cool then.......how about I will just close my eyes till you are into the bathtub?" I just wanna make her comfortable, and looking at her I think she approved it too. So I closed my eyes. It was so quiet that I could imagine just by the sound; when her robe fell on ground. Gosh. This girl has more effect on me than I imagine. The speedy heartbeats, my breath getting caught in my throat, malfunctioned mind, dried mouth, heart beating in my ears....yup I might have a nose bleed. God, girl control yourself. Don't freak her out. I tried to control it as much as I can.

We looked up when we played a little, but when she moved forward, god I thought something else. I mean I think, today our body have some kind of magnet or something. They were getting attracted towards each other.

Plus the tension, just to loosen it a little I spoke, "Turn around sweetheart, I will help you wash your back." And she did your honour, she did.

Slap me hard, to get me out of this....and it still might not work.

Goodness...her body. Its flowless. Completely flowless. I can just pass out. As I was washing her back, I looked up at her, she was focused on washing too. I couldn't stop looking at her. Not even for a moment. With every passing moment, I think she is getting more and more beautiful, lovely and gorgeous and list might go on. I just wanted to treat this delicate piece of art as she should, with delicacy. She was in between my legs, and I had her back on my chest. I knew she could feel my heartbeat too, but I am not ashamed for the fact that she can hear how wild its beating. In fact I want her to know that it's all because of her.

And she turned, she look at me. And those eyes. They told me everything. That every single thing; I wanted her to feel by my touch, she felt it. Completely. The look in her eyes said everything but still she said to kiss her. God her voice. I would feel that sensation through my body. In this water, I was hot as summer. Like I was burning form inside. Ans she was the one, that can save me from that. So without wasting any time I joined our lips. And we kissed.

Heaven.

Continued 🍀

We have done it before. And every time we do, it has different emotions and feeling in it. Like right now I can see her nervous self, whatever confusions or doubts she had in her mind; were fading away as I could feel; her touch was getting confidant. I mean as her lover, I can feel it. She turned and wrapped both of her arm around my neck pulling me closer. It was little bit aggressive than before. A little bit intense that any of our past kisses. I tried to hold back but she no...she was not. Its hot, to see her trying to take control. But I also knew its hard to keep up with me. I let her for a min, then put both of my hands on her waist holding her in between my legs.

On thing, she moves too much, and I wanna have her steady. So I held her in place. And let go of her lips focusing on her neck. At this point I already know all her wake points. On neck, collar bones, her ear lobe.......specially that. She moved her hands from my neck to my left shoulder digging her nails into it, as she was breathing heavily. That got me on the edge. And I tried to lower myself. Both hand and mouth. I just kept kissing her above her chest as slowly lower my hand till it was on her hip bone. I rubbed there for a moment with my thumb, and looked up at her.